We live in hope

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as how Mr rabbit affects my family daily, my partner works for a gov dept and has been on a contract. When she was about to be employed permanently mr rabbit stopped all gov employment. She now has to go contract to contract wondering if it will be renewed or if someone will get slid into her position. Of course then after a time they have to "discharge" her employment and wipe all her files only to put her on a new contract and start all over. Where is the cost savings in that Mr rabbit you bunny.

As far as how Mr rabbit affects my family daily, my partner works for a gov dept and has been on a contract. When she was about to be employed permanently mr rabbit stopped all gov employment. She now has to go contract to contract wondering if it will be renewed or if someone will get slid into her position. Of course then after a time they have to "discharge" her employment and wipe all her files only to put her on a new contract and start all over. Where is the cost savings in that Mr rabbit you bunny.

Added stress to your family

That's sh!thouse...

Thats life, she still has a job.
I work for my self and there is no guarantee that i will have work tomorrow, as was mentioned earlier there are only 2 guarantees in life, Death and taxes.

If you are good at what you do or work really hard you will always have a job as long as you want one, might not be the exact same position or for the same company or government agency but if you are worth a pinch of salt you will have work regardless of who the PM is.

Last edited:
Thats life, she still has a job.
I work for my self and there is no guarantee that i will have work tomorrow, as was mentioned earlier there are only 2 guarantees in life, Death and taxes.

If you are good at what you do or work really hard you will always have a job as long as you want one, might not be the exact same position or for the same company or government agency but if you are worth a pinch of salt you will have work regardless of who the PM is.

While this is all true and that is why she is still getting renewed contracts, the question was how has that bunny affected you and your family. It adds more stress by not knowing what will happen next. Not to mention the waste of tax payer money.

At NO time do I say that it would be different with the other mob of jackasses. All the polly's seem to do is argue and through shit at each other like a bunch of misbehaving monkeys. They talk crap, spend money and DO stuff all.

Back