We live in hope

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Juju

Reaction score
aussmart.jpg

yep i did i voted Lib, there was no way on this earth i was voting for that bunch of fark tards in the labour party who would let the likes of like Gillard and kevin squabble and go back and forth taking pot shots at each other while all the other muppets sat back. really did you want them to continue!!

Oh and i dont vote for the leader i vote for a party, we dont live in the USA where you vote for the leader, believe it or not in Aus we vote for the party.

Fair enough voting for a party, but I cannot fathom how a moron like Abbot gets in a position where he is leading the country, he makes Australia look like a joke at any world conference. Albeit, he is merely a puppet and everything is scripted for him because whatever semblance of a brain he has left no longer functions adequately.

Fair enough voting for a party, but I cannot fathom how a moron like Abbot gets in a position where he is leading the country, he makes Australia look like a joke at any world conference. Albeit, he is merely a puppet and everything is scripted for him because whatever semblance of a brain he has left no longer functions adequately.
Agree

Can you please point me in the direction of a politician that does?? :dontknow:

yep i did i voted Lib, there was no way on this earth i was voting for that bunch of fark tards in the labour party who would let the likes of like Gillard and kevin squabble and go back and forth taking pot shots at each other while all the other muppets sat back. really did you want them to continue!!

Oh and i dont vote for the leader i vote for a party, we dont live in the USA where you vote for the leader, believe it or not in Aus we vote for the party.

Me too

There have been other world leaders like Tony Abbot, a prime example was George Bush. He was an absolute puppet who hadn't the faintest idea what he was doing and couldn't articulate a sentence to save himself. I believe Obama is different and has a far larger role in determining what actually happens in his country, although now he has lost majority he is next to useless.

Fair call, I actually met the lady who is running for the liberals in my electorate at a state level, she turned up at the opening of our new fire station, ( the one that so badly coincided with the muster) nice lady to talk to, I believe a lot of people vote for who is the lesser of two evils, rather than who they believe will do a good job for them and the country

There have been other world leaders like Tony Abbot, a prime example was George Bush. He was an absolute puppet who hadn't the faintest idea what he was doing and couldn't articulate a sentence to save himself. I believe Obama is different and has a far larger role in determining what actually happens in his country, although now he has lost majority he is next to useless.

This is better than the original joke!!!!!

:deadhorse2:

BTW, I like Abbott. Sure he's not the drunken, womanising bum that many hold up as an example of a good PM!!

I'm wondering if we could do a swap. Obama for Abbott. Just think Americans are not big on National Health Care, Have poor workers rights, labour laws, and low wages. High Education Fees. All of which are right up Abbott's alley. And we get a way more intelligent leader into the Bargain.

I tell you one thing. After Abbotts performance in the last 14 mths there must be a few back benchers and even a few front benchers for that matter saying we're really sorry Malcolm.

A conservative line of thought in Politics is fine so long as it's a progressive one. Unlike a retarded Abbott.

Yep and thats an awesome call comparing Abbott to Turnbull is like comparing chalk and cheese. Malcolm actually had a brain and knew how to use it, maybe that's why they got rid of him? Wouldn't fit the role of the puppet that the party needed.

Yep we are all doomed until labour get back into power, will any of us survive this disaster that has befallen us???

For a bloke that spent a whole term in opposition telling us how much of a liar Gillard was, and how he'd be so honest, Abbott sure does tell a lot of lies. And unless you've signed on to the ministry of truth's version of events you'd have to admit that he's playing us all for fools.

For a bloke that spent a whole term in opposition telling us how much of a liar Gillard was, and how he'd be so honest, Abbott sure does tell a lot of lies. And unless you've signed on to the ministry of truth's version of events you'd have to admit that he's playing us all for fools.

due to my tiny attention span, really crappy memory and total lack of any sign of intelligence i cant remember any of the promises and therefor the lies, so could you please list them for me.? :dontknow:

hahaha straight from penny wong!!
i love how they say that one of the lies is that there might be changes coming for the GST!! really where is that policy??
and the 80mill to schools was never a reality anyway that was gillard running around to the states to try and save her arse before Kevin bit it again!!

The pension hasnt changed, its not going to for years until 2035!!! the current age is the same as two years ago.
from a suerannuation guide "As previously announced by the previous Labor government, the Age Pension age was already gradually increasing to age 67"

keep listening to the propaganda and the news guys.

How has the libs affected you personally?? not what the news says how has it effected you and your family?
was it the removal of the carbon tax??

anyway i dont come on here to talk about politics and those bunch of pricks

Latest posts

Back