Went Exploring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason-navara

Reaction score
Did a Explore out through Kenilworth over the weekend, spent Saturday & Sunday out there. had a great time, even got to use my winch for the first time in 2 Years :)

here is a photo of my GPS of where i went i didnt get any photos unfortunately but definitely going out there again soon

Somehow ended up at Peachtrees, so i stayed there the night, and continued up and made my way back to kenilworth

was great fun

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
mine mate, we came across a washed out bridge crossing, the bridge was cement and the bridge was still there but all the dirt had been washed away from it, and there was a part just wide enough to fit the nav, so I started to drive it and when the rear started climbing I started to slide towards the cement bridge, so I didn't want to risk just hooked it up and winched it up without driving.

mine mate, we came across a washed out bridge crossing, the bridge was cement and the bridge was still there but all the dirt had been washed away from it, and there was a part just wide enough to fit the nav, so I started to drive it and when the rear started climbing I started to slide towards the cement bridge, so I didn't want to risk just hooked it up and winched it up without driving.

well done....

Should be getting some new shoes for the Nav this week.... Hopefully I can use them between the D22 and our 150's as they are 17" in size....

Next is the suspension ;)

Latest posts

Back