What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought about removing the rear ladder rack as it hasn't had anything on it for six months - but thinking about it proved to be enough for one day.

Gawd do I need distractions at the minute. We've had rough week - wife had a miscarrige! Being chased about by the black dog a bit we are.

yeah what he said.

So tomorrow I expect to hear that the ladder rack has been taken off.

yeah what he said.

So tomorrow I expect to hear that the ladder rack has been taken off.

Done!

IMG_20130222_122131.jpg

Sorry to hear aswell mate best of luck.

Finally managed to get down to the exhaust shop and get the EGT probe installed. Starting to chase down squeaks and rattles. Also going to pick my drawers up today cant wait to get them in!

Picked up my new leafs and coils from zordo and had a good look under my nav to discover it has airbags in the rear :/ Pumped them up to 20psi and the rear sits nice now. Mental note: look harder. I've had it for just over a year...

Picked up my new leafs and coils from zordo and had a good look under my nav to discover it has airbags in the rear :/ Pumped them up to 20psi and the rear sits nice now. Mental note: look harder. I've had it for just over a year...

That's so funny that you never noticed them before. Haha.

I finally fitted my catch can last night. Not a lot of spare room under the bonnet hey. I mounted it off the side of the fuel filter mount.

I don't want to wash mine cause the whole drivers side is covered in road tar from parking next to a puddle on the roadway in all the latest rain. I won't be able to stop until all the tar is off!

Installed my rear facing LED light bar. Ran the wires down through the sports bar so they are hidden.

Attachments

• image-2459063377.jpg
    image-2459063377.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts

Back