What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cut the plastic bumper lol

Attachments

• DSCN2433.JPG
    DSCN2433.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 112
I had my idler arm brace turn up today in prep of the suspension lift and UCA's going in. Also just got back from jb, went and got myself a new blue tooth head unit to replace the crap nissan install in the new d22's and I mounted my sub ready for the head unit.

Can't wait to have some decent sound

-Tyler

Scott's Rods 3" exhaust with hi flow cat.

Not much more noise but a noticeable torque (not massive) increase down low.

Well made system, looks awesome.

Last edited:
I changed the rear diff oil and front diff oil as it was the last thing to do for my major 150k service.. Also put some led reversing lights just under rhe beaver bar, because I tinted the original rear lights and couldn't see shit at night with tinted windows..

Attachments

• image-2186251590.jpg
    image-2186251590.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 99
what sort of boost gauge are you installing

I installed a SAAS one from supercheap. It was about $60. Pretty easy to fit up. The vacuum line is just long enough. The wiring supplied is only about 30cm worth, so be prepared to run your own wiring from there.

Works good. Now I know I'm only running 14psi, so I can safely wind it up a few psi.

Hi Fellas

I put some new 90 degree grease nipple on the rear shackles.Changed my winch rope to dyneema rope and put new nylon rolls in the fairlead

Shane

90 degree grease nipples!!!! What an awesome idea. I am doing that. Thanks shaggy. I struggle getting that top nipple greased up.

Hi Fellas

I put some new 90 degree grease nipple on the rear shackles.

Shane
great idea!

Made stone guards for the rear shocks absorbers, no more dents, speccially on the left more exposed shock..

Attachments

• DSCN2515.jpg
    DSCN2515.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
yesterday - 2" Suspension Lift Kit installed, wheel balancing, alignment done and fixed broken exhaust mount

Latest posts

Back