What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave mine a wash today. Covered in that white shyte too from the Limestone Coast. Lost a battery cap on the way back from Nora Creina. Realised later in the day what the I rattle I had heard earlier must have been. Battery cap on the bash plate? Lucky not too much acid escaped. Just took paint off the battery clamp.

Never mind, I will make it look pretty again.

Few days down the beach

When I could. The yougin doesn't mind but wifie constantly whinges. None to keen on bouncing around on the tracks to the beach or getting stuck in the sand. Long Beach in Robe was the extent of her enthusiasm. At one point I had to drop her off so the tin lid and I could go off "exploring".

Maybe the battery cap was karma?

What about you Dave?

Last edited:
When I could. The yougin doesn't mind but wifie constantly whinges. None to keen on bouncing around on the tracks to the beach or getting stuck in the sand. Long Beach in Robe was the extent of her enthusiasm. At one point I had to drop her off so the tin lid and I could go off "exploring".

Maybe the battery cap was karma?

What about you Dave?

Club function

last saturday - did a full service all filters changed, oil fluids flushed and changed, brakes pads changed and rotors machined at 222K kms

Put my climbing gear in the tub, drove to crag, climbed, drove home, took gear out!

Finally got round to touching up a few scrapes and stone chips with some paint I got made up well before Christmas.

got my provent mini in the mail. the ****ers broken. the top lid is busted in. doesnt matter tho, theres a rubber diaphragm under that which the only purpose of i can figure out is to seal the lid. i'l just silastic it.

I just finished wiring up and fitting these!

img0989ax.jpg

img0988z.jpg

got my provent mini in the mail. the ****ers broken. the top lid is busted in. doesnt matter tho, theres a rubber diaphragm under that which the only purpose of i can figure out is to seal the lid. i'l just silastic it.

Shit that's sucks. Throw a picture up. Was considering the ProVent 100 cause its the right size etc.

Latest posts

Back