What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my windows tinted :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419998201480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419998201480.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 83
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419998343255.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419998343255.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 89
Did some more work on the new canopy
Lifted it 65mm to allow for underfloor storage and the lift off jacks
Also mounted the rear wheel carrier!!
Bring on paint!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1420005890.694878.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1420005890.694878.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 99
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1420005905.942238.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1420005905.942238.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 94
You make that canopy yourself? Or bought?

Well.....sort of!
Basically I bought the canopy raw, so no locks, only a few rivets in the doors, no paint. So there is a bit of work to do for me to bring it up to my "vision" :)
Getting there and can't wait to hit the road with it!

Its exactly what I want but I dont have a tray yet and to buy a new alloy canopy its like 5 grand, if I could get a used one id be laughing but they don't get put up of sale often

Its exactly what I want but I dont have a tray yet and to buy a new alloy canopy its like 5 grand, if I could get a used one id be laughing but they don't get put up of sale often

I had a canvas canopy before this one but dust getting in gave me the Sh,.s
I paid $1500 bucks for this one, not very heavy either.

Replaced my supercrap auto catch can with a forefront one today. Found the perfect spot for it under the air filter housing with threads already there! Just made up a bracket to fit.

Ran a can of liqui moly diesel purge through mine. Also changed air and fuel filters and had a lovely surprise of algae in the bottom of the fuel filter grrrr... now to dose up on chemtech to try and kill it :/

Ran a can of liqui moly diesel purge through mine. Also changed air and fuel filters and had a lovely surprise of algae in the bottom of the fuel filter grrrr... now to dose up on chemtech to try and kill it :/

I had some black algae in the bottom of my fuel filter about two years ago, changed that filter and in two years since I've never seen it again When I change fuel filters, i,m guessing it might of formed or multiplied in a small amount of water in the water trap on the filter. Pulled my tank out six months ago and changed over to a long range tank, but I had a real good look in the old one and no sign any growth

I had some black algae in the bottom of my fuel filter about two years ago, changed that filter and in two years since I've never seen it again When I change fuel filters, i,m guessing it might of formed or multiplied in a small amount of water in the water trap on the filter. Pulled my tank out six months ago and changed over to a long range tank, but I had a real good look in the old one and no sign any growth
Oh right.. well I'll see how it goes. The fuel filter was supposed to be done at the 40k service, so 20k ago...

Back