What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brother painted up the canopy, well I was at it redone front grill in 2pac car paint also and the tailgate handle thingy to.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428824775045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428824775045.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 117
Saw your rig this this morning at archerfield mate near Nathan's trailers or whatever it is. It's looking good mate. I don't mind the black along the bottom and flares etc.

Rusty

Saw your rig this this morning at archerfield mate near Nathan's trailers or whatever it is. It's looking good mate. I don't mind the black along the bottom and flares etc. Rusty

Cheers Rusty,

Yeah change of jobs now working at (Just Trailers) Archerfield...

Family friend business...
Trying to get there OH&S up to standard for them. Slowly getting there.

Cheers for the comments yes very happy with how it's turning out.

We might have to go on a run soon...
How's that bloody shed coming along.lol

In the last two weeks i have installed a brand new 100ah agm battery, ripped out isolater and put in a ctek dc dc charger, built a custom storage box in tub and trimmed it in vinyl, had a turbo back 3 inch exhaust fitted with no mufflers and a high flow cat.
Took off my winch because today in going to mount the solenoid under the engine bay because i thought the black box on the bullbar looked shit.

Oh and also installed my new cfx 50 waeco my misses let me get after nagging heaps ��

Finally finished drawers, and slide out tray for my drop saw.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429862933335.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429862933335.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 113
  • uploadfromtaptalk1429863002175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429863002175.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 103
Back