What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rack is 1.6mm 50 x 50 and some 25mm 1.6 tube...bit of mesh for the floor and a dropped area in the rear for the luggage/swag bag
I made it light so it would flex if needed and to keep the weight to a minimum.i think it weighs 30kgs
uploadfromtaptalk1441620727045.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441620816233.jpg

New rock armor bar and runva 11xp winch went on on Friday. Away for the weekend and used said winch and found out that the bonnet wasn't closing properly so strapped it down. Today i rerouted the cables to the winch so that they came through the bar and not the grill which wasnt reseated correctly. Now the bonnet closes 😆. Nearly there now lift and side steps to go

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1442195291006.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442195291006.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 105
in the last week ive done new rear brake shoes wheel bearings and seals, pinion seal, new upper control arms, more lift (2+2+2) and a set of 285 75 16's, sitting nice now. today i replaced front wheel bearings. next will be extended rear brake lines.

Last edited:
got it back from a professional car wash which did a full interior biological cleaning and gave it a good polish and waxing outside for the rains to come!
d22.png

Last edited:
Picked up the Nav from the mechanics. Had Bilstein shocks put in. Like a whole new car. Stoked with the improvement from my effed out EFS ones

Got it totally bogged to the rails in a mud hole. Couldnt recover with a second 4wd so pinched a 10 ton excavator nearby and draged it out. Luckily it had the key in it!

Got it totally bogged to the rails in a mud hole. Couldnt recover with a second 4wd so pinched a 10 ton excavator nearby and draged it out. Luckily it had the key in it!
Please tell me you have pictures or videos would love to see it lol

Sorry no. It was pissing down, getting dark and my four year old daughter was having a meltdown. Didnt even think of the camera unfortunately. I learnt expensive tyres and suspension etc are no sub for experience. An elementary mistake of not going in with enough speed to see it through the mud.

Back