What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove into the Deua camp grounds,bit of low range and plenty of dirt.
b0fc37e7fd6d26c21dea2c67b067fa46.jpg

Today, I made 3 appointments for the nav. 1st appointment is this weekend, Rhino Roof racks/rails getting installed. 2nd appointment is for next weekend, new suspension. 3rd appointment immediately after the suspension is for new, bigger tires....

MAN.. I'm excited. That means in less than 2 weeks the car will pretty much be where I want it to be and I'll be set for my 10,000K trip in April! I will likely actually put up a post with pics once its all done.

Not today but past 2 weeks. 2inch bluemax lift. 11k runva and finally wired the reversing camera to the head unit.

hi all i have a d22 2006 3ltr turbo diesel,just put a dp chip on it ,3 inch exhaust and last week a front mount intercooler from a company called forfront ,what a difference the intercooler makes ,got a arb bullbar ,canopy ,uhf 2inch tough dog lift ,looking to put a rear bar on next and some new rims with bigger tyres when i get some money

Completed a Titan Swap on my 550, can't wait to hit the beach!

Attachments

• _20160314_215741.JPG
    _20160314_215741.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 254
  • _20160314_215936.JPG
    _20160314_215936.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 234
  • _20160314_220443.JPG
    _20160314_220443.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 244
Todays list and why

I cut the clock off the old burnt out Dash Unit and got it going as Individual Unit
and fitted it into the Dash Shell then fitted the three gauge unit I bought from "Evilbay", and fitted that as well, only the Right indicator dashlight works, so I will
only turn to the right to go to the Pub!

Next week I might try and shorten the "Garmin Speedo Cable" by two feet so it
looks neater in my cabin, I will read up on that bit first!

Regards,
Highway man!:confused3:

😧. More info

I couldn't find a lot of info surrounding a Titan Swap here in Aus, so I took it upon myself to give it a go and as it turns out, pretty easy swap :biggrin:

There were a few niggles along the way but all the info I've collected makes it a cinch for anyone else contemplating doing the same.

I know there's a lot of info from the States to use and most of the parts have to come from there but if anyone in Aus is interested in a swap I can post up some of my gathered info and links.

Attempted to fit my head unit and reverse camera.

Blew a fuse somewhere.

Got annoyed.

Went and had a beer instead.

reply to thread

Finished building my new Dashboard, after the original one got burn't out and
now It all works a real treat, and even the old clock works as well,

Now I'm gunna plan and build a Sleeper Cab for our two little "Shitsue Dogs",
I'll have to decide between Wooden construction or Bloody "Steel", so it can
rattle, the Ute is too quiet for me, and I can still hear the Missus when she is Backseat driving for me,

And I dont even have a back seat fitted in the Ute, Careful planning needed in this Mission!:deadhorse2:

I couldn't find a lot of info surrounding a Titan Swap here in Aus, so I took it upon myself to give it a go and as it turns out, pretty easy swap :biggrin:

There were a few niggles along the way but all the info I've collected makes it a cinch for anyone else contemplating doing the same.

I know there's a lot of info from the States to use and most of the parts have to come from there but if anyone in Aus is interested in a swap I can post up some of my gathered info and links.

hey mate i'm not sure what you mean by titan swap, could you explain what that is please

Today I brought 2 toolboxes and 2 rope Boxes. Paid for an aluminium tray and had a very short look at taking my TJM rear bar off (which will go up for sale if anyone is interested). Now I'm just waiting to pick it all up and start building it in my back yard. Can't wait to get rid of the tub (which is free to good home) and give myself some storage. Big plans.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back