What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yep sold next up np300 or land cruiser 79 series were ever i get a better deal been a pleasure boys

Drove mine to Leisure Fest and bought a camper trailer.........whoooo fkn hoooo

Last edited:
Replaced the rear bumper with checker plate, Looks x10 better now I think
12000156_10153578497058398_1282900830_n.jpg

Didn't seem to lose much - maybe less than a pound. I'll keep an eye on it though. I dont think i'll be turning it up to compensate.
Thinking about wrapping the pipes though. Im finding the new induction noises... disconcerting.

Yeah, i already had one, now i have two. If anyone wants a FF snorkus pipe - i'll accept any offer that warrants the effort of me wrapping it and posting it!

Had serviced and 4Terrain clutch installed. Worn clutch was Exedy HD so was heavier under foot and engage point was at top of pedal. Luckily wasn't too far gone even though was slipping in 3rd and 4th occasionally so didn't do too much rooting of the flywheel.
I forgot how soft feeling and low down the engage point are on the new 4Terrain clutches, should have remembered after my Patrol. I never stalled either car once in the years owning them before changing the clutch, stalled both twice before I got out of the servo the mechanics is at once I changed the clutch to 4Terrain lol

got a set of NGK glow plugs to replace in the weekend, the truck still has oem glow plugs (and 164,000 kms) didnt have any problems i just thought to replace them. might as well be a waste of 120euro but we will see. will take pictures.

With all the hot weather here in adelaide and christmas soo close....i finally went and got a waeco cfx40 fridge and a cover for the back seat of the kingcab.its only been a day....but im loving it!!
With my aux battery and little solar panels im planning on never turning it off...

Latest posts

Back