What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sad day for me. Started preparing her for sale today. Gave her a wash, polish and took some pictures. She goes in for a service on Thursday and then will be advertised in Gumtree at the end of the week. It will be sad to see her go to a new home. But my daughter has just turned 14 and has grown like a beanpole. The king cab has been fine up till now, but she has now started complaining about squeezing her long legs into the back of the king cab (and my wife won't give up the front passenger seat for her lol).

Put a new bearing kit in wheel carrier and gave it a coat of paint

Attachments

• DSC03735.jpg
    DSC03735.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 90
Fitted my spc upper control arms and got a new battery today under warranty from supercharge! Winning!

Attachments

• image-4164151938.jpg
    image-4164151938.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1425157158.jpg
    image-1425157158.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 89
I've been eyeing those off on ebay also ... Is there a spread beam option?
Grg,
yes there is an option for spread beam combo or whatever you prefer.
I went with the two pencil beams as I have a 50"lightbar on the roof and two pencil beams suited my application. I will post some photos up
Once I have adjusted them correctly. Bit to high at the moment.
But at the moment I can say I am extremely happy with the output of the lights, even though they are not adjusted correctly.

Cheers,
Geoff

GO THE 'NAVARA V6's '

Fitted my new 75w Hid 9" Spotties (both pencil beam) Haven't tested them at night yet!!! Cheers Geoff GO THE 'NAVARA V6's '

Ok gents,
Here are the results,
For the price you pay for them they have awesome output, and like I said I brought 2 pencil beams as they suited the application for what I wanted them for as I have the 50" bar on the roof and this takes care of up to 350 metres
And now the HIDS gives me a lot more further distance vision.

The first photo is with just headlights (low beam) and the HIDS, if you look right back in the distance of the photo you can see signs post reflecting back at you.

image-3265648247.jpg

The second photo is with My lightbar on. As you can see the HIDS work very well with my bar.

image-2873492618.jpg

So my personal thoughts are for the money you pay for them, they are a brilliant light output.
And also

They come with the complete wiring harness(already prewired with relay and fuse block)
Just a matter of running the Leads and fitting the lights.

Cheers
Geoff

GO THE 'NAVARA V6's '

Ordered another trinket for her. 3" Xforce system with cat. When delivered will book in to have the Forefront turbo fitted as well :biggrin:

New reverse lamps 7w LED not bad for $5 Left LED right standard
May be a stupid question (but before I empty out my tub disconnect and remove my aux battery and remove the tool box from the back) you have to remove the tub liner to get to the screws to that hold the tail lights in yeah?

Nah mate , drop the tailgate , there's 2 10mm bolts undo them pop it out The bolts have the Philips head, top one just above rubber stopper
Mine were behind the tail lights in the corner of the tub. Just folded back the corner of the tub liner slightly to get to them..... Then realized I ordered the wrong led fittings lol

Got a flat right rear tire.. Stupid stealership done the wheel nuts up so tight I could not undo the nuts and bent and cracked the factory wheel brace.. Peeved off mega at 7am this morning

Springs no good.

I drove it out to Springfield lakes (job site) had to drive two guys back plus myself, I also had to bring back all my tools plus extra gear. Lever blocks, etc. probably 500kgs in style side tray. Two passengers, not a real good ride... I notice just driving around with my tools as a constant load makes the springs go the other way... I need new springs (not Nissan but aftermarket). I actually felt it bump the rubber stops a couple of times. Not very impressive ay. Anyway, I am a little excited- I got my u bolts in the mail for the 2" inch lift under springs, the last piece I was waiting for. I already have made 2" blocks myself from steel for the rear lift and purchased 2" front strut spacers from eBay. Can't wait to fit em!!!! I really need better springs front and back though, then consider getting new shocks for both as well. Money is the issue. Thanks Tony Abbott you DOG! I might have to wait a year or two the way your going#%^¥? Ya C!?&T!

Latest posts

Back