What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove it out to Springfield lakes (job site) had to drive two guys back plus myself, I also had to bring back all my tools plus extra gear. Lever blocks, etc. probably 500kgs in style side tray. Two passengers, not a real good ride... I notice just driving around with my tools as a constant load makes the springs go the other way... I need new springs (not Nissan but aftermarket). I actually felt it bump the rubber stops a couple of times. Not very impressive ay. Anyway, I am a little excited- I got my u bolts in the mail for the 2" inch lift under springs, the last piece I was waiting for. I already have made 2" blocks myself from steel for the rear lift and purchased 2" front strut spacers from eBay. Can't wait to fit em!!!! I really need better springs front and back though, then consider getting new shocks for both as well. Money is the issue. Thanks Tony Abbott you DOG! I might have to wait a year or two the way your going#%^¥? Ya C!?&T!

full suspension kit should always be one of the first mods!

Not all done today but over the last few weekends. Fitted GME UHF, 4" hid lights on bullbar and a 2" zordo body lift.
Still to come is 2sus lift, snorkel, 2 9" HID and 2 4"LEDs to sports bar.
HIDS will be forwards facing and LEDs rear facing to be used as tub lights/ reverse lights
Also looking to get rid of alloy bar and get a steel one with winch.

Not all done today but over the last few weekends. Fitted GME UHF, 4" hid lights on bullbar and a 2" zordo body lift.
Still to come is 2sus lift, snorkel, 2 9" HID and 2 4"LEDs to sports bar.
HIDS will be forwards facing and LEDs rear facing to be used as tub lights/ reverse lights
Also looking to get rid of alloy bar and get a steel one with winch.

Just on the winch - if you're fitting a steel bar purely to mount the winch, consider using a winch mount designed for alloy bars (they exist). It'll save some weight up the front, and give you the winch. On the other hand, if you're after the steel bar for protection against car park heroes, go right ahead and ignore the above!

Tony I have a factory alloy and do want to keep it I like the look and don't intend on doing anything too crazy off road as it's my daily driver and need it for work ( can't afford to have it off the road for repairs) Is it possible to fit a plate to a stock bar or is it only for things like TJM alloy bar? Where would I find said plates? Thanks again old tony once again u saved me a fortune.

The winch only needs to be mounted on a 6mm thick steel frame, I'm not sure where to get it (people here have bought them) hopefully one will pop in and let us know. You'll have to cut some of your bar away to fit the fairlead through and that's it.

Tony I have a factory alloy and do want to keep it I like the look and don't intend on doing anything too crazy off road as it's my daily driver and need it for work ( can't afford to have it off the road for repairs) Is it possible to fit a plate to a stock bar or is it only for things like TJM alloy bar? Where would I find said plates? Thanks again old tony once again u saved me a fortune.

Pop into tigers 11
They sell the Winch plate for alloy bars!!!
It is a good bit of gear!!!

My brother-in-law has one on his 4b had no problems.

Cheers
Geoff

GO THE 'NAVARA V6's '

Thanks heaps guys will definitely look into it. Really want to get the nav off road ready so I cN come on the next dud day trip. Don't want to come unprepared and be a burden

Fitted roof cage.. Refitted light-bar ,awning shovel ,and High lift Jack to cage too image-429422607.jpg image-1327358446.jpg image-354003962.jpg Top view image-2856959319.jpg
Very happy with the results

Cheers Geoff

GO THE 'NAVARA V6's '

Last edited:
Spot or flood? Much light thrown onto the dash?
Camo
They are a combo light
From bright light.com
Some have the silver backing on the light bars, that is what produces your glare back(these don't) and I also have a big black windscreen sticker and I don't notice much glare in the cab at all. But in saying that the light bar has moved from its original position. And I did notice last night I may have to raise the bar up slightly as I'm getting a bit of throw onto the bonnet now.
But all in all awesome light and they go very well with the pencil beam hid spotlights that I've just installed..

Get a 50" mate they are great!!
Cheers
Geoff

GO THE 'NAVARA V6's '

I sold her today. Feeling a bit sad, it sounds silly but I will miss her, she was just so reliable and nice to drive. Plus because of her I joined this forum and found a bunch of really great people, who shared their experience and tips on how best to look after a Navara. (Thank you all)

She has gone to a really good home in Boyanup, WA who I am sure will take good care of her. I mentioned this forum to Patrick her new owner and hopefully they will turn up on this forum in the near future.

I sold her today. Feeling a bit sad, it sounds silly but I will miss her, she was just so reliable and nice to drive. Plus because of her I joined this forum and found a bunch of really great people, who shared their experience and tips on how best to look after a Navara. (Thank you all)

She has gone to a really good home in Boyanup, WA who I am sure will take good care of her. I mentioned this forum to Patrick her new owner and hopefully they will turn up on this forum in the near future.

So duel cab is the books???

Latest posts

Back