What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a happy note, my boss said just get my ute fixed and they will pay for it. That's good, no stress.

That's good news!!

On an even happier note all my LED globes arrived in the post today yaaaaaayy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410404705.816556.jpg

well not today, but in the last 2 weeks i installed a double row timing chain, then the oil pump shit itself so replaced that, then cause the oil pump shit itself it starved the turbo of oil and stuffed the seals in that so had to fix that. think ive spent enough for this month. well almost enough, bought 2 front recovery points and thought id replace the supercheap oil catch can with a forefront catch can. just waiting for them to show up so i can fit them. now ive spent enough for this month.

well not today, but in the last 2 weeks i installed a double row timing chain, then the oil pump shit itself so replaced that, then cause the oil pump shit itself it starved the turbo of oil and stuffed the seals in that so had to fix that. think ive spent enough for this month. well almost enough, bought 2 front recovery points and thought id replace the supercheap oil catch can with a forefront catch can. just waiting for them to show up so i can fit them. now ive spent enough for this month.

Did you prime the pump and the oil feed lines?

Just got "egged", and into a fight with 3 little shits. At home waiting for the cops. My forum nickname is certainly not how I feel.
Just got back from the police it's all good. The little bastards film the event and then boast about it. Stupidly I grabbed 2 on dvd and but it's put away. I am totally disgusted with the attitude of the local police and that of the local high school.

no consequences so they just keep doing it. society today is pitiful. back when i was that age id be more worried about my old man getting a hold of me than the cops getting me.

Sadly mate I restrained them then had to back off. This is the new craze.Annoy someone and film it then upload it. I feel sorry for the parents that don't care.I cannot believe this occurred on my normal day at work.
HJ

Ye no shit! Treat others how u wanna be treated, how would they like it if they were in your position

Last edited:
Just got back from the police it's all good. The little bastards film the event and then boast about it. Stupidly I grabbed 2 on dvd and but it's put away. I am totally disgusted with the attitude of the local police and that of the local high school.
Nothing gained out of this, the coppers seized the ipod and the mongrels got a verbal warning. My advice if this happens is don't stop and get the egg off as soon as possible.Within an hour it will ruin your paint.

Today I bought and replaced all the fuses I blew whilst installing my LED interior lights last night haha

Last edited:
Back