What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat in the garage while i sit here dreaming of where I could be in the Nav. Png sucks there is SOOO much country up here that is very 4x4 goodness.

Fitted my LED light bar

Attachments

• image-1798783505.jpg
    image-1798783505.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image-1053465847.jpg
    image-1053465847.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 101
Well late lastnight i realised that i havent changed the fuel filter on the stanadyne fuel manager since i installed it. OOOPS thats over 2years old coming close to 3 i think and probably 45000kms aswell. So i did a change thismorning and also dumped the catch can of its contents and changed the pot scrubber/filters out for fresh units. Hoping i remember to change the fuel filter out on a regular basis now.

Oh and the fuel filter was completely full of shit. Emptied the left over diesel out of the filter into a clear jug and even though the diesel was pure, the large particles gave me a shock. What looked like grass clippings, dirt and other objects. Now its obvious how pumps and injectors get rooted

installed a depo boost gauge and a D1 catch can, also restored the hood insulation cover... pretty happy with the result

5nj75y.jpg

312grr6.jpg

That's a clever spot to put a gauge.
But I love my air vents and would be lost even without one of them not working properly.

Today I re fitted my canopy after taking it back to the so called painters.
Wasn't happy with the finish so they repainted it.
Still has a couple of bits in the paint but I'll have to live with it.
Maybe I'm just too fussy.

That's a clever spot to put a gauge.
But I love my air vents and would be lost even without one of them not working properly.
yeah, it does look great....
that's the only drawback, but I almost never use the front vents, so it's ok with me :cheers!:

Got my Zordo 50mm body lift mod plated today, was a very very easy process!

Popped into TURNER ENGINEERING, they checked over the car for an hour or so - returned to find a nice blue plated stamped and on my firewall all for just $120. Well worth the small fee, not just from a defect / police point of view but also for insurances purposes.

Washed and polished the Nav today after an epic 4wd up Mt Coramba last weekend. Got a call from my father at 4.30pm - he was bogged in a paddock and needed help to get out. My clean Nav became instantly dirty again just getting to him in the back paddock!

I gave mine a nice wash then measured up and did some drawings for a set of drawers and cupboards in the tray now just have to build them

Got my Zordo 50mm body lift mod plated today, was a very very easy process!

Popped into TURNER ENGINEERING, they checked over the car for an hour or so - returned to find a nice blue plated stamped and on my firewall all for just $120. Well worth the small fee, not just from a defect / police point of view but also for insurances purposes.

Interesting you gits yours plated. Mine is just a piece of paper sayings its been checked and approved by trabsport department. No blue plate

Latest posts

Back