What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i fitted a alloy winch bullbar from tjm

i scored it off gumtree for 500

fitting was easy but cutting the bar went bad

its not a very straight cut but i will grab some pinch edging to cover it up

still need to have a couple more antenna tabs welded on

anyone know of any welders near ipswich

proof that it happened/ admiring my work. :3gears:

Also rotated the tyres and checked the brakes while i was at it - original brakes still at least 75% after 160k!!!!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
well i fitted a alloy winch bullbar from tjm

i scored it off gumtree for 500

fitting was easy but cutting the bar went bad

its not a very straight cut but i will grab some pinch edging to cover it up

still need to have a couple more antenna tabs welded on

anyone know of any welders near ipswich

Yeah, pinch mould will cover lots of sins :) It's hard to get the cuts PERFECTLY straight at the best of times so the moulding works well to make it look neat.

on friday i picked her up from insurance(someone wanted what i had inside the nav.. you know) after one and a half month without her.

so today decied to do a full clean outside and inside. on week im going to take de nav for a chasis/motor wash and possibly chasis seal.

lots of goodies are commin for the nav after beign on insurance! :rock::dance3:

greetings from Chile!!

I changed my d22 brake pads at around 230000ish ks. Great life from them.

here in antofagasta there are lots of up and down hills, i guess the durability will be less...i do lot of offroading in hill and mountain so i decided to change the brake pads on 100k maintenance. the old pads are going to be stock of my "offroading spare parts" casue i think they have like 20k kilometers of use.

greetings!!

Fitted my body lift finally. Just gotta match up the bullbar now.

Attachments

• image-3639436554.jpg
    image-3639436554.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 98
This morning I raised the nose of my car up so it sits levels again.

ATM I'm waiting at the tyre shop!

BFGoodrich KM2 M/T 285/75/16 getting fitted up on my Mickey Thompson Classic Black II's then a wheel alignment.

This morning I raised the nose of my car up so it sits levels again.

ATM I'm waiting at the tyre shop!

BFGoodrich KM2 M/T 285/75/16 getting fitted up on my Mickey Thompson Classic Black II's then a wheel alignment.

Jealous.

I want some classic black ii. Should look sick

went alloy tray instead of tub...
Not much of a car when its naked, lol

And put a hayman reece towbar on. Not that i am even aloud to tow.

Last edited:
Fitted up my 20" Aurora LED light bar on Friday night, took it out for a quick test on Saturday night and it is very impressive.

went alloy tray instead of tub...
Not much of a car when its naked, lol

And put a hayman reece towbar on. Not that i am even aloud to tow.

Are there restrictions on towing for P platers in Vic?

i went to the store on last friday to buy and fit the new "minning style" rear bumper. pretty heavy and solid, guys did the job in like 1hour(take out the cromo one, take out the patent lights, fit them into new bumper and fit the new bumper)

ill be adding some stuff to this new bumper, like recovery points and a hatch point. of course welding some protection to the part behind the reaaar wheels that the old bumper used to protect. aswell ill add jerry caan holder(s).

greetings!!

Ps: sorry for poor quality but were taken with my old LG P500 while asmsung nexus were on tech service

Hey pat if its alright by you I wouldn't mind seeing it in person

Yeah. Sure thing. I am just waiting for a bit of rain then I will be planninga night run tthrough Creswick. Or if you just want to have a look at it in the car you know where to find it most days. ;-)

Yeah. Sure thing. I am just waiting for a bit of rain then I will be planninga night run tthrough Creswick. Or if you just want to have a look at it in the car you know where to find it most days. ;-)

Drive by. I,m not driving at The moment, couldnt work The clutch

Back