What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I changed the uni joints in the rear shaft and worked on my gauge pod bogged it sanded and plastic primed, just needs a coat of paint and some gauges

NAVARA - Eatin' up Hiluxs, Shittin' out Rangers sticker.
Pretty stupid I know, but couldn't help myself as I am going to the cape this year with Hiluxs and Rangers!!

I went to replace the speakers in my D22 cause neither work, someone said on here they are 4" ones, so I buy 4" sony ones and pull the bastard apart and they are 6" speakers -_- nice... what a waste of a sunday afternoon.

^spewin. i hope youv got the reciepts..
fitted an old turbosmart boost controller i had lying around, raised the wick to 18psi, dialled the chip up a few notches, put some 2-stroke oil in, topped up with bp diesel.

changed back to my highway tyres set. think I am gonna get sick of changing sets pretty quick!!

I feel the same too mate your not alone.... Untill I remember the 1600 big ones I handed over for the muddies, don't want to be doing that again anytime soon!!

I went to replace the speakers in my D22 cause neither work, someone said on here they are 4" ones, so I buy 4" sony ones and pull the bastard apart and they are 6" speakers -_- nice... what a waste of a sunday afternoon.

I`v just done mine and they are 6.5 in the front, i slammed in some 6x9 in the rear but had to cut and modify with love a new door mount for them but souds great.

well i fitted a alloy winch bullbar from tjm

i scored it off gumtree for 500

fitting was easy but cutting the bar went bad

its not a very straight cut but i will grab some pinch edging to cover it up

still need to have a couple more antenna tabs welded on

anyone know of any welders near ipswich

I'm in a workshop in Carole Park mate, I weld mild steel, stainless, Ally...Feel free to drop me a line and I can sort you out.

Cheers, Stephen.

tidyied up the bullbar cut mark with crimpweld. finished wiring it up to the parkers and indicators.. fitted some spot lights to the bar for fogs and wired to the factory harness

Something very peculiar... After 15 years of owning vehicles I finally applied this strange substance called "Polish"... Looks good I say!

Latest posts

Back