What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put some more scratches on sides :) but did find some gold.

DPP_0003_zps4ff7cde9.jpg

I finally got my NAV upgraded last week. I had OZ Tec 2" lift, WROX bullbar, Warn Tabor 10K winch, and MCC rear bar installed. I installed the Dyneema synthetic rope and the Bushkins bash plate. If you live on the GC most of my kit was purchased and installed by the guys at 0ffroad 4WD in West Burleigh. Tim and the guys really did nice job getting the NAV sorted. They also so full diesel maintenance. Will post pix soon!

I have been working on my nav in my spare time for the last 2 weeks doing timing chains and tensioners. yes I am not rushing it, large job on my own in the carport. pretty happy to see the new bits in finally. just gotta put it back together now.

finally finished respraying the roof cage and installed on the nav and wacked on the darche awning. only been sitting in the shed for 6 months

Having a little airing out time after going for a swim up to the door handles yesterday in the Freemans waterhole trails. Held my breath for a moment there thinking it was game over but she pulled through. Spewing Carro had just turned off the gopro before it happened..uploadfromtaptalk1396057474886.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

after checkin one of the tyres cause a puncture, i was placing back the wheel, when after streching the last nut, the screw got cutted. so i have to buy and change the damm screw...

greetings

My birthday today so installed the new birthday bling pressies. . .

Weathershields and bonnet protector - yay. Next weekend off to Solartint for the tinting gift card install.

Dex

^ Happy Birthday!

I changed a parker globe, and as I was standing on the ladder beside our brand new caravan with the drill (drilling a pair of 7.5mm holes in the roof) I contemplated buying LED parker globes instead, because I'm fresh out of B15S globes.

Dropped a K&N filter in. Paved road use only. Paper for anything else. Can not pick any performance increase but I do think there is slightly less black smoke on turbo spool-up in take off.

^ Happy Birthday!

I changed a parker globe, and as I was standing on the ladder beside our brand new caravan with the drill (drilling a pair of 7.5mm holes in the roof) I contemplated buying LED parker globes instead, because I'm fresh out of B15S globes.

Not that mine had blown, but because the d22 is a headlight out job to replace them I did it not long after we got the car. Didn't fancy having to pull the headlight to change that globe, hahaha.

Now that i have the truck back. Woooo Hooooo. Re fitted the egr plate and catch can i had removed before it went in for its new timing chain. Also cleaned the maf as it was filthey. Popped down the road and priced up a 2" suspension lift, some 18" alloy wheels and a set of Nitto grappler 275/65/18 tyres with some up spec munroe shockers to top it off. Looks like i will have to sell my soul...
For sale one soul approx 50% used, offers.....

Latest posts

Back