What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New LED light bars installed and wired up.
Will go test them tonight :)

20140405_152142.jpg

20140405_152203.jpg

Can you post the pic again of the light on the roof rack facing forward? Doesnt seem to have worked properly?

What breed is the one on thae back??

Cheers.

Got my uhf installed and got quotes for my snorkel. Going to be around 650 fitted for a safari. Little bit more for an airtech

Lastnight got the Towbar off and chrome bar removed. Then installed my arb beaver panel. Looks good now. Just gotta find time to install the actual bar now. Maybe thisarvo.

I have a 09+ long tub Towbar for sale now with all bolts etc.

Started my rear storage in the Navara today, found the idea on here
( thanks Sparra04 & Trent Naudi i used both the DIY guide and some idea's from sparra's build thread)

Frame all sorted now just need to cover it and fit the fridge slide

Give the Nav another haircut in the guards!

image-2516720011.jpg

image-3872631730.jpg

image-273580252.jpg

Was still rubbing a bit after BIG GUS took to it with tinsnips, but that's not to say he didn't do a great job!!

Cheers
Geoff

GOT A V6 PETROL, BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE!

Can you post the pic again of the light on the roof rack facing forward? Doesnt seem to have worked properly?

What breed is the one on thae back??

Cheers.

They are both aurora light bars.
And I'll try but it keeps doing that for some reason.

I've always been impressed with the aurora brand could never afford to buy one thou, I love how slim they are

I fitted my larger light bar (20", 10320 lumens) on the weekend and today wired it up. I should take it out now that it's dark and see what the difference is. I'm hoping for some decent spread of light in front now!

I've got two more smaller (3400 lumen) bars to put up on the roof. I have to custom-make brackets for these and I've just been too bloody busy to get it finished.

Latest posts

Back