What Oil???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobbyM

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just chasing some info....

What brand oil do you use in ZD30 D22's and why? I've just bought an 05 as a towcar for my racecar, and wondering what oil is best for the ZD30 TD.

Thanks in advance...

Robby

Hi Guys, Just chasing some info....

What brand oil do you use in ZD30 D22's and why? I've just bought an 05 as a towcar for my racecar, and wondering what oil is best for the ZD30 TD.

Thanks in advance...

Robby

The "search" feature here does wonders for such queries and helps stop making 5000+ threads of the same question

Penrite HPR diesel 5

That's the stuff. Good to see an answer to the bloke rather than people saying use search.

I personally use Valvoline Durablend SAE 10W-40 semi-synthetic oil only and Ryco R2593P. Direct replacements of OEM gear and recommended by my nearby Nissan dealer. I bought a 44gal drum of it lol. Does mine and my mates cars for years!

That's the stuff. Good to see an answer to the bloke rather than people saying use search.

well good for you...
when you see the same question come up on a daily basis and to which there is a sticky and also a few other threads on the matter and the LACK of using a simple search you MAY understand.
There is also for those who have found the marvelous WWW, you will find that ALL the oil makers have a simple SEARCH feature whereby one puts their vehicle make in the little drop down boxes and "hey presto" you get an answer for oiling youe WHOLE vehicle....how about that .

Hey Krankin thanks for your help, however I already know what oil is the best so can you tell me what size exhaust and what size tyres are best for a D22?

Hey Krankin thanks for your help, however I already know what oil is the best so can you tell me what size exhaust and what size tyres are best for a D22?

1/ 6 inch grade 309 S/S exxy

2/ Bob Jane "Light Truck"

and if ya dont value my opinion use the bloody SEARCH feature!

Even if we all found one like they did in our back yards we'd still have people asking "which oil is best"

Latest posts

Back