what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refugees get more then we do.

But we are the lucky country, for immigrants maybe.

Now now you must feel lucky, Lucky you haven,t been robbed or raped by a so called refugee. And so no one crys at me, To the hard working geniune refugees i hope you have a better life

Nah I'm a forgive and forget type of guy, one mistake today shouldn't scar a person for life.

But people who use :rofl: piss me off....but seriously who'd do that! :ha:

what pisses me off is theres apparently a skills shortage in the mines yet ive applied for over 100 jobs as a qualified maintenance fitter and the c@#*s don't even give you a courtesy reply to say you dont have the skills required or what you need to have a better chance but would rather employ unskilled foreigners because they will fix there machines for $1.50 an hr

Yep maxitrans the Trailer manufacturer in ballarat uses chinese welders under that dodgy government scheme that allows cheap wages

I like watching someone bollox up a job that you have just spent 5 minutes explaining to them, it makes me happy.

^ Ahhh so now I know where our resident idiot went yesterday, you had him for the day. I feel sorry for you.

^ Ahhh so now I know where our resident idiot went yesterday, you had him for the day. I feel sorry for you.
Ahh thanks Krafty do you want him back? Todays special trick was cutting up a bumper exactly the wrong way, even after I looked and saw he'd measured it out right. I actually felt really sorry for the workshop manager today given the all the Friday fun ones we had...

Heheh if they were that easy to get rid of these idiots wouldn't be such an issue :big_smile:

Back