what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what pisses me off is that xxxx beer which is made 10 km's away costs more than corana's which is from mexico

What pisses me off is that Castlemaine XXXX beer isn't made in Castlemaine :devil:

I work 100metres up the road from the site of the original Castlemaine XXXX brewery (if there's anything sadder than a pub with no beer it's a brewery with no beer!).

What pisses me off - Beer that's not either Coopers or Amazon (gratuitous plug for a riverland micro-brewer)

Is this a beer thread ?

If so, VB is filth.

Tooheys New is shit aswell.

Dont mind some XXX from time to time. I mean XXXX.

Great thread. Do you reckon there's a Mexican Navara driver who's pissed off coz all he wants is a Corona but the XXXX is cheaper over there?!
Is thus a beer thread by the way, coz if not I'm starting one...
I love beer.

vb= Visitors Beer
xxxx= shit x 4
Bottle of rum and a slab of coke, You can go anywhere with out a second look

It pisses me of that people that don't even drink beer complain about it !
By the way I don't mind Tooheys New But I realy like James Boags MmmmmTassie :cheers!:

What pisses me off is that Castlemaine XXXX beer isn't made in Castlemaine :devil:

I work 100metres up the road from the site of the original Castlemaine XXXX brewery (if there's anything sadder than a pub with no beer it's a brewery with no beer!).

you should be grateful...I would'nt want a cat's piss excuse for a beverage made in the town you live in...

I'm with d22dave...bundy and coke is all that's needed to survive.

Tooheys platinums are good though.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back