Whats Your Hobby

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
What is your hobby
horses?
cars? (not ya 4by)
mountain bikes?
dirt bikes?
model planes ,trains, cars
throw up a pic and tell your story

Last edited:
Pretty much anything hands on. Love outdoor activities. Can be anything from fishing, sport, driving, abseiling, rock climbing, etc.

As something that I do regularly I am uncertain of yet as my man cave hasn't gone up so until then it's nothing apart from the above. When the sued goes in I'm hoping the minister will give the go ahead to build my xp-xr falcon.

Rusty

I collect Die Cast 1:18 Australian race cars. Mostly Dick Johnson and Peter Brock but I do have a few Greg Murphy ones and some street cars. I have been collecting now for about seven years. image-976287334.jpg

My other hobby is Photography. Love how it ties in with traveling and the Nav.

nice
I liked the old sierra's with the cosworth engines
they were quick on the track

Surfing.... Which was the reason I got the Nav in the first place..... and riding a few bush trails on my Mountain Bike when the surf is flat..... and with a King Cab I can just chuck the bike in the back without any hassle

When I get a day off work, which is rare I might add.. I like camping,fishing, kayaking, riding my motorbike, bushwalking and urbexing (doubt anyone knows what that is), most people haven't heard of it but if you head over to my Instagram pictures will tell the story :) @abando.commando

When I get a day off work, which is rare I might add.. I like camping,fishing, kayaking, riding my motorbike, bushwalking and urbexing (doubt anyone knows what that is), most people haven't heard of it but if you head over to my Instagram pictures will tell the story :) @abando.commando

you got some pretty cool photos.

Haha cheers, to put it simply its finding abandoned places and getting in there to take pictures and capture history before they are bulldozed or trashed by vandals.

I have about 3500 photos to upload still. Been doing it for ages but only just started uploading them. Its a huge thing in America, they have tonnes of abandoned psych facilities, houses etc over there.

I reckon! I used a film camera for years! Upgraded from a basic digital camera to a Canon 650d and it was too bulky and inconvenient swapping lenses all the time, so I bought a Samsung Galaxy camera 2 and it's awesome...has smart settings and professional settings, good investment. Looking at buying another Samsung camera that has interchangeable lenses but is still compact.

Have you done the old tram shed at Pyrmont in Sydney. Also the old malting's brewery in Mittagong. Nice German Shepard to.

Are you meaning Glebe? We are doing a trip down south next month, will be doing the brewery then :) There's heaps down south, just a matter of getting time off work! We did Brisbane in July. Next months trip will be the navs first decent drive too :)

I am just going to blow off some steam here rather than start a thread in have a rant. I dropped the old girl off for a simple oil and filter change which I am paranoid about every 5k. Normally I do it myself and had no parts on hand. The local tyre and auto centre charged me $88 labour and $30 for an engine flush, is this normal for those that don't do it themselves?, and apologies for the way off topic post. I am lost for words.

Hourly labour rate sounds about right but $30 for an engine flush... Not sure about that one, seems a bit steep but I've gone to my mechanic for years.. may be cheaper as he isn't a chain?

Latest posts

Back