Whats Your Hobby

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I enjoy collecting Die-cast cars..
I have the complete shelby range of cars
Included are two concept cars, which never made production line.

including quite a few signed cars
With authenticity (from the late Mr Coral Shelby himself)

I also have the Peter Brock and Johnson cars in there from the 80s.

Just looking at the cabinet I would hate to estimate how much money is tied up in there. I guess later in life(My Son will enjoy a nice return) if he so chooses to sell them.

image-3335692812.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
All I see is $ signs

Thanks
Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

The reason i got the Nav was cause i kept getting my forester stuck trying to get places to go fly fishing .
Its an expensive obsession !!
Seems i got a few of those ..
Other interests :- Skiing , football( soccer) , hiking and now modifying my nav .
Forever poor but happy :)

fishing, boats, writing about fishing and boats (pays for the fishing and boats)
4x4 to get to remote places and towing the boats
surfing, darts
and I concur with Noodle, the last sentence

just wanted to add - when I said I am into hands on tools. Here is my project to complete

Attachments

• 984217_10152393843906589_7041400441223850031_n.jpg
    984217_10152393843906589_7041400441223850031_n.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 77
My other hobby, in a couple of different guises.

Just did a 1000 odd k's on a club run to Tenterfield on the weekend.

23vhi5h.jpg

IMG_1405_zps0c845b8c.jpg

IMG_1404_zps535a7eb1.jpg

^ noice!

Im building up a street/track tuff rx7 atm, new engine is in, 90% of fabwork done, just tying up the last few ends, pretty excited.
Next project im thinking of stripping a gsx-r k2 down into a street fighter.
Thats my hobbies. That and trolling dickheads on ze interwebzz

My other hobby, in a couple of different guises.

Just did a 1000 odd k's on a club run to Tenterfield on the weekend.

23vhi5h.jpg

IMG_1405_zps0c845b8c.jpg

IMG_1404_zps535a7eb1.jpg

Nice bike Jason, I pulled the pin on my plans for my old 72 model 650 bonneville, sold it and bought a nice little tinny for me and my boys to go fishing in

My main hobby/interest is hunting, I realise it's not for everyone. But it gets my family and I out in the bush, always done a little bit of fishing, but now with the tinny I plan on doing a bit more fishing with my boys. Got 3 nice reservoirs within 30-40 minutes from home

Rock climbing & mtbing. Nothing lets you know you're alive like being 20 feet above your last bolt hanging from finger tips - apart from a 2.25 inch tyre being the difference between hero & zero.

what MTB's are you guys talking, XC, DH, Enduro/all mountain?

Tends to be more xc these days. I have a Scott spark 30 and an on one 456. A couple of broken shoulders makes a self employed tradey reconsider down hill. Let me know when your in newy next, we can hit the trails. On two and four wheels.

Back