Whats Your Hobby

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be more worried about where that thing hanging is going to end up if you fell. Ouch! :)

This is what I love! Beats cranked, just me and the open road

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411012247.677547.jpg

Hobbies are: Strength and conditioning coupled with dietetics, have also played grass hockey for the better part of 15 years. Played for 3 years in the Brisbane Hockey League Div 1 side for both QUT and Valleys Hockey Club. Now just play in my local hometown comp again.

Also enjoy camping and fishing.

Being Officials at WRC Australia and watching these crazy bastards fly through the scrub at Coffs,then getting to drive new trucks all over OZ and getting paid to do it.

Attachments

• 30440-517-682-457-100.jpg
    30440-517-682-457-100.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 003 (3).jpg
    003 (3).jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 46
uploadfromtaptalk1411042384378.jpg

Trying to work the crux roof on a project in Vietnam (seriously over-hung roof too).

Nah, if you look closely you'll see the rope on this one - 10m long roof 30m off the deck is too much for me (at that height the helmet would be rather redundant 😁).

Being Officials at WRC Australia and watching these crazy bastards fly through the scrub at Coffs,then getting to drive new trucks all over OZ and getting paid to do it.

A man of leisure hey Brian!!!!
Looks like a big and comfy truck
How the bloody hell Do you see you over the Bonnet of that Long-nose truck? Lol

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Here I was thinking me abseiling was hardcore...

...hanging off a rock with no equipment other than a chalk bag is a whole new kettle of fish haha

Here I was thinking me abseiling was hardcore...

...hanging off a rock with no equipment other than a chalk bag is a whole new kettle of fish haha

the first pic is Bouldering you really cant use anything for that as most of the time like in the pic you are close to the ground.

The second pic he is in a harness and roped off.

Latest posts

Back