Whats Your Hobby

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throw me a 357 Mag along with a 338 Lapua ultra Magnum any day of the week.

Wowsers.... I get sore after a day at the range with my .308 let alone 357 or 338 lap...

What are you hunting that makes those calibres necessary? (or they just for fun?)

Cheers,

-Scott

the first pic is Bouldering you really cant use anything for that as most of the time like in the pic you are close to the ground.

The second pic he is in a harness and roped off.
I've got crash pad for bouldering, it's around the other side of the rock.

And I led most of the other climb (dogged the crux) before going back and working it on top rope.

Have you done some climbing nath?

uploadfromtaptalk1411117876970.jpg

Like this one - just like me to use on the warm up and not when it gets interesting (probably why I broke a toe bouldering last year)

Wowsers.... I get sore after a day at the range with my .308 let alone 357 or 338 lap...

What are you hunting that makes those calibres necessary? (or they just for fun?)

Cheers,

-Scott

Nah just for fun and my ultimate side arm and rifle as the lap is accurate over 1800m.
I'm about to buy a new Winchester model 70 in a .308 with the control round feed mech built in. Then maybe something smaller like a .223 in the future.

I've got crash pad for bouldering, it's around the other side of the rock.

And I led most of the other climb (dogged the crux) before going back and working it on top rope.

Have you done some climbing nath?

some mate, in little bursts. A good mate that i ride with was right into it and i go with him from time to time.
oh and occasionally tag along to the odd midweek indoor session.

Im finding the finger holds a bit hard these day with all the pins and fractures in my hands coming back to haunt me.

Throw me a 357 Mag along with a 338 Lapua ultra Magnum any day of the week.

Cheers,

-Scott

Sold my 308 and just bought another 300wsm, and my 375h+h is my safe queen! bring it out for the odd target shoot

Takes a massive bullet. Was either 338 or 308? Maybe?? Was my exes, can't remember sorry :/. Huge recoil, didn't even smack myself in the face with the sight, so was pretty stoked haha

338 win mag or 338 lapua mag, either way there big crackers. I've got a impressive or funny video depending on your point of view, of me shooting a rabbit with my 375 h+h and the scope coming of the rifle and smacking me fair in the head

338 win mag or 338 lapua mag, either way there big crackers. I've got a impressive or funny video depending on your point of view, of me shooting a rabbit with my 375 h+h and the scope coming of the rifle and smacking me fair in the head

Ye no idea. It's not mine just learnt how to shoot with his rifles lol
Hahahahahahahahaha people hurting themselves is always funny!
I like spotlighting that's fun

Hahaha what rabbit!! I bet there wasn't anything to find. 375H+H my mate has one you get about 8-10 shots a night then grab something smaller. They pack a punch though.

Headache or Mixo?? I suppose it doesn't matter what he had he hasn't got it now.

Latest posts

Back