whats your next mod u want to do to your nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at 7inch lift for mine at the moment, someone in town just did it to their D40 and it look insanely amazing!

What happened?????...... I thought you were selling the Nav Dom??..........

I was!! It was such a hassle. i was going to buy a gq, but the nav is really a good car. At first i didn't think it had much character, but now I've had it for a while longer, I'm loving in now! and after seeing a couple of really good Nav's come through Ulladulla over easter, I realised that you can make navara's look amazing!!

I was!! It was such a hassle. i was going to buy a gq, but the nav is really a good car. At first i didn't think it had much character, but now I've had it for a while longer, I'm loving in now! and after seeing a couple of really good Nav's come through Ulladulla over easter, I realised that you can make navara's look amazing!!

yeah if you have a good car now prob best not to chance it on something else, it would suck to get rid of it only to get stuck with a grenade.

will give you a shout next time im down the coast.

50mm body lift, front Lokka & UCA's then water to air IC....and somewhere in between that stuff a set of Scotty's sliders :)

yeah if you have a good car now prob best not to chance it on something else, it would suck to get rid of it only to get stuck with a grenade.

will give you a shout next time im down the coast.

Sounds good to me! Found a hill out the back in the mountains that is quite a challenge, (haven't made it up yet) pretty tight some areas that may scratch the paint though...

other then that, fishing will always be good.

Sounds good to me! Found a hill out the back in the mountains that is quite a challenge, (haven't made it up yet) pretty tight some areas that may scratch the paint though...

other then that, fishing will always be good.

ok im sold i like the sound of both that track and the fishing, i dont do much if any salt water fishing , but im keen to learn.
I mainly chase BASS, TROUT, and COD so it would be good to chase something else for a spell.

Ordering my intercooler and snorkel on Monday so hopefully have them installed next weekend

justAL said:
Now that's a logical and good set of mods.

Yeah I thought so as well, I could get a lift kit but the NAV sits high enough for now. Just hope I notice a difference with the intercooler and snorkel on

well ARB rear bar is installed, am happy that the step along the back is level now the whole way and have a rear recovery point. not sure what's next but probably a snorkel to protect the engine when going 4x4.

I need ideas, uca's, 2" body lift, fridge (if so, what fridge), start canvas canopy or just search for an arb canopy, fit my cooler (most probable).
Anything else.

Just ordered a boost and egt gauge with a pillar mount.

Also ordering a 3 inch suspension lift and 2 inch body lift within the next two weeks.

fatboy89, 3 choices with the back. get a hard canopy (plus side is better security and more dry space, neg is that it isnt so much a ute anymore) canvas (cheaper, ligher, fexible but no security and less weather protection) no canopy (versatile, add a lockable box if needed) I went for a high back flexiglass with racks, heaps of space, it's dry and lockable (ARB dont make a high canopy for the 2011+ D22..... :(

Fatboy you fit your cooler, I've got so much stuff piled up now to stuff in the Nav and now I'm not selling it I've ordered a bunch of new stuff too, you should try stay on top of what you have before you order new kit.

Yeah too true.. Cooler will get fitted in a couple weeks.
Just waiting on my Bonnet scoop and then ill bolt it all up and send it to my
Panel beater to cut the bonnet and paint the scoop.
I really want to build a lockable canvas canopy like case84's was.
but i just dont have the space to do it.
So it looks like i might be paying someone to build it and then ill get a friend of mine to do the Canvas.
If its a steel cage and lockable security wont be as much a problem.
And i love the look of them compared to a hard canopy.. Which will probably cost more.
id only consider an ARB smooth canopy if one arose.

Back