Wheels sticking out side of guard

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have fun Darren, Its not hard just take your time and grab someone to help hold it in place while you screw it on. Get some high tensile fencing wire for threading in the outer edge of the flare it gives it a nice curve around the edges. And a sharp knife for shaping the ends.

Have fun Darren, Its not hard just take your time and grab someone to help hold it in place while you screw it on. Get some high tensile fencing wire for threading in the outer edge of the flare it gives it a nice curve around the edges. And a sharp knife for shaping the ends.

Cheers Dave - thanks for the tips.

Yes but it was said the boxed sets are 90 bucks each and you need 2 boxes, Where if you buy it by the meter you need just over a meter a corner, And as we found out at work when a idiot tears it off simple go and buy another meter not a box set

oh yeah it would be cheaper than those 90 buck ones.
i thought ive seen kits on ebay where u get like 6metres for about 100 bucks? and i think u can get 3 metres for like 50 or 60?

have to look into it myself as my bunnings garden edging flares ripped my original flare off and dented the fender! they are way too stiff haha

What size wheels and tires do u have??? I'm just bout to buy wheels and rims but don't wanna have to put the flares on aswell.

rusty

What size wheels and tires do u have??? I'm just bout to buy wheels and rims but don't wanna have to put the flares on aswell.

rusty

16x8 with +20 offset, 265/75 MTZ's. Flares not essential but I just want the extra width of guard - there is also the chance I will fit 285's at some point - hence the 16x8 wheels.

finally got the rest of the fleres on

Attachments

• 20032011(006).jpg
    20032011(006).jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 20032011(007).jpg
    20032011(007).jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 119

Latest posts

Back