Where Is Dave?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where Is Our Exalted Leader

• Laying on the side of the road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cheers mate.

Hey Andrew, out of interest. The furniture you make at work, who sells it ?

I bought some new furnature the other day.

Still waiting on it to be made, its all Blackwood.

Cheers mate.

Hey Andrew, out of interest. The furniture you make at work, who sells it ?

I bought some new furnature the other day.

Still waiting on it to be made, its all Blackwood.

We do Dave, its all built to order. Small business, workshop and showroom combined. www.bessant.com.au

Please tell me you didn't buy it from Wildflower at Warners Bay?

Na brought from a place in Rutherford in the second super centre, up the road from Fantastic furniture.

Id rather drive the extra distance to Muswellbrooke then drive to Newy, dawdelling pricks everywhere.

Alcohol kills anything, if I had the spare time to be able to sober up after drinking. I would of had a few, but alcohol has the effect of cutting motivation.

I have the ultimate cold killer here, I wont go into details because it's brewing was border line illegal but I wont touch the stuff if there is a chance I'll be driving in the next 6 hours but it works absolutely brilliant for killing flu bugs and sore throats. Never had it's alcohol content tested but it's 13 years old and since finding it's medicinal quality we've decided to not just drink it as booze.

Is it Mexican ?

Seen a bottle at the bottlo the other day that had a flammable liquid sign on it.

Never seen that before on alcohol.

Nah it's home made, it was an experiment that kind of went wrong...or atleast not the way it should have.

It's variation on rum, not sure if that covers the definition meaning of moonshine but yeah it's that sort of stuff.

My mates place looks like Dan Murphy's.

He pretty much has a pantry full of alcohol, he is never home long enough to drink it though. He has some potent stuff in that cupboard.

His sister lives there, no rent or anything. He is a linie and builds anything from 11kv - 132kv. The prick makes some good money.

He was telling me he wants to get a Duramax in his Patrol ute in a year or so.

He'll do it, already said I want second drive.

Those Isuzu built Duramax's are insane. Stock they go well.

Look up Heaths Duramax powered Patrol ute.

Its been stroked out to a 7.2L or something like that. There's a few in the states making 1000hp.

The 6.7L Cummins is still my favourite though.

Well lets rip that 2.5 Nissan out of the D22 and drop a 6.7 in it...can be our new years project.

There about 500kg from memory.

A TD42 is like 370kg or something like that.

I reckon a YD25 would 280kg or there abouts.

Might need some chunkier springs in the front end and some winch cable for the bonnet strap on your D40.

But one good thing, you wont need to get the Kabota out of the shed, the 6.7 in the Nav will do what the Kabota can do.

Putting a bucket on a D22 wouldn't be that hard, not sure it would get a road worthy with our draconian laws (heehehe) but it's doable with a bit of work. Putting the 6.7 in might be a bit of effort but bring yours down here and i;ll give it a shot.

Latest posts

Back