Where Is Dave?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where Is Our Exalted Leader

• Laying on the side of the road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh I don't use Facebook (well atleast I don't use it the same way most do) so I haven't kept up with him. But if that's the case maybe he is just ignoring us......

Well fine if he wants to be like that two can play at that game. I'm going to ignore him too.

No idea.

Must have been a committee thing.

Bosshog took off and no one has seen him since.

Boss left because he sold the Nav didn't he? I seem to remember half reading something about that and that he'd be around but I don't remember it all.

Woody disappeared without a word and after the photo shoot and all the D40 praising he wouldn't want to have sold out and brought a Yota.

Maybe the remaining members of the committee and wiping out the ones they don't like, be interesting too see who remains standing!!

Well so far Luke and Tony are still standing.

I haven't got time to be on the committee.

Survival of the fittest?

I haven't got the inclination to be part of a committee

That might be the issue Dave, they can't all find the time.

I don't want to join the committee incase I have to put my ute in 4wd.

FB: No idea you;d have to ask them, it appears to be only two left so they might want a hand.

I thought I was semi retired, who the fuck brought these extra farms that require fences!!

You still haven't finished them yet.

Let me know when you do, Ill come and have a few drinks with you when there finished.

Pfft they will never be finished I'm sure of it. The farm we are on now has got atleast 6 weeks work on it and then the old man is going away for a few weeks and after that we still have another farm to redo. I swear between the group we should have just brought the entire town and let the cattle run free over the whole friggen place.

Latest posts

Back