Where Is Dave?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where Is Our Exalted Leader

• Laying on the side of the road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I knew there would be a catch!!

Just like the catch I have to put up with when going out for dinner soon. I get a free meal but I have to put up with the sister in law to get the free meal!

Nah Sister in laws birthday (brother's wife), that's why we have to invite her :big_smile:

I was hoping she'd go to the Chinese rest. she gave us a voucher for as chrissie present so that we could use the voucher and effectively make her pay for her own birthday dinner....but I'm a bastard.

She's on a par with the other ones but I see her more so it's easier to get sick of her :big_smile:

Anyway it's dinner time. have fun at work only 58 to go!!

Grrrr, Dave's work came thru this morning.

Might do a few local jobs today and do the rest tonight.

Whats doing today Krafty ?

Shit Krafty, your post count is going up faster then this country's hate for the Gillard goverment.

Yeah but I still haven't helped anyone Dave!!

Actually I heard today her hate factor is coming down, but unlike her I can blame FB, because we had a little banter earlier on, I'm not sure FB talks to Joolia.

Dunno if Id say you dont help anyone.

You have done a fair few good techy posts.

We are still waiting for your members ride thread.

Yeah I'm waiting for that too.

In all honesty I haven't done it because I don't like to show off :ha:

Dont wanna be laughed at for driving a girls car. :big_smile:

Oh and so much for the education revolution. It would seem people are getting dumber if Gillards popularityis lifting.

Retards.

Pfft you mean bastards laugh an me without having my own members thread. you are just a heartless bunch of prick :ha:

Maybe she's offered free blowies, although according to the news her numbers are up due to women voters so maybe the comments someone came up with the other day about her turning dishlicker are true....or women of Australia want it to be true.

I thought her boyfriend was the only one dirty enough to ge there.

Those Kankles aren't attractive.

That's a bit harsh, she's the leader of our fair nation, would you be talking about Tony's dishlicking ways and his kankles if he was in power :hahaha:

Tony has big ears and looks like a rat, I dont deny that.

Gillards ignorance for what the people want has me majorly disliking her.

Latest posts

Back