Where Is Dave?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where Is Our Exalted Leader

• Laying on the side of the road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol, ah righto.

I dont tend to look at men's legs.

See what you think and get back to me. Haha.

It was your boat I was just rocking it.

Probably recovering. My bro is getting a gratis cherry picker and chipper because the mob he works for does so much business with the particular hire mob, but he's gotta do it this weekend because he changes jobs next week and the hire mob don't know it. Problem is he had surgery on his hand last week so he can't do any of the work so it looks like tomorrow arvo I start lopping gums from his backyard and hopefully finish Saturday before dark, if not Sunday before it gets too hot.

What about you?

Been invited to the Bay and a mates house.

Still tossing up which to do, the bay will have more women no doubt.

I gotta head to work soon, Id rather go back to bed. Haha.

Yeah I'm outta here soon too. (forum will be dead since it appears to be only us again :sarcastic:)

Have a good night at work.

Bad habit mate.

Some people wont believe me, but I went 4wding out at the Wattagans the other day.

Pics or it didn't happen :big_smile:

Apart from driving to my bros I've barely driven since before Chrissie let alone actually got the thing in 4wd. I think I've clocked up 48ks in two weeks!

No pics, but I smashed my side step.

Luckily I didn't damage the sill.

Sliders on the to do list.

Should have my ARB rear bar on in 2 weeks.

Wanna get it powdercoated.

I didn't go 4wding at the Muster.

Wanted to see the area.

Shane and I went into Coonabarabran and the Observatory.

I meant you learnt from someone else about how to break a side step not how to 4wd...but I really should take it back because talking about damage done to a certain vehicle has been frowned upon before. Lucky it's only me and you who read this thread :sarcastic:

I meant you learnt from someone else about how to break a side step not how to 4wd...but I really should take it back because talking about damage done to a certain vehicle has been frowned upon before. Lucky it's only me and you who read this thread :sarcastic:

Ah forgot about that.

I didn't need to put my sidestep in the tray though. Haha.

Where was my invite!!!

Spur of the moment decision.

A mates been bugging me for ages to go for a run.

So went out with him, my mate Tim and Terry.

There was Muzza's Jeep Wrangler, Terry's 4 inch lifted GU Cab chassis and Tim's Series 1 D22 and my D22.

Dave the bugger is still MIA too, have made one attempt to reach him, if not successful I'll make another one tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back