Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about a road trip from Brisbane to Darwin. I'm not able to carry much weight and wonder if I blew a tyre or broke down who do I call?. I have 5 trusted mates that would help in my near Brisbane trips, but up there who do you call?

Sorry John, I'm going to have to call bullshit on your 48hp @ the wheel mate. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure its a great little bike and it always gives me the warm and fuzzies to see someone enjoying their machine, but there is just no way in hell you are getting more power per litre than 2t motocross bikes and the latest hypo superbikes.
If you've got that much grunt from breathing mods and jetting then you dont need an IT490.

No probs R/C, that was 10 years ago and I am unable to upload any chart as there is none. When I got the d22 from 87hp atw to 159hp atw i got abused and refered to as a liar. I'm going to do a few other things very soon that will see that number much higher. Rather than upload any info on this site I've now decided to not share. Shame you are on the other side of Australia, I'd gladly let you give it a run, the bike that is. Take care.

hey happy, keep us in the loop about your d22 mods (((-; i`d love to get some go out of mine below 2000 rpm.

I'll send you a pm beaver when I do more mods. Rc, I have had many fast bikes, the kx500 had a heap of work and a 540 kit, it had no rego and would blow away any road bike the younger hj would take on These day's I'm just a relaxed man, the bike is fun but while I can still ride like I'm 16 I need to understand if I come off at 41 it will destroy the work life I now enjoy.

So think about how hard your kx500 went - and i bet it did give any roadbike a run from zero to 100 - assuming 60 or 70 hp at the engine. Now does your ttr go nearly as hard as that? Because 50 hp at the tyre is kx500 territory.
Im not calling you a liar but if you want to bullshit at least make it believable.

So think about how hard your kx500 went - and i bet it did give any roadbike a run from zero to 100 - assuming 60 or 70 hp at the engine. Now does your ttr go nearly as hard as that? Because 50 hp at the tyre is kx500 territory.
Im not calling you a liar but if you want to bullshit at least make it believable.

Ahrr no worries I'll let it go, like I said it it was 10 years ago and perhaps the tuner was a bit over the top with his figure. I still cop it over the 22's upgrade despite the dyno chart available on this site.

You were on the money R/C, I called in today and spoke to the tuner. A mighty 28hp. Not sure why he told me the other figure back then. Thanks for picking up on that and correcting me too.

Dont thank me, I'm just doing what I love - being a dick on the internet. 28hp is very respectable, Im guessing thats the "corrected" figure. If not i call bullshit on that too.

Havent been without a bike for at least 40 years. Currently have an XJR1300.

100_1884.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back