Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent been without a bike for at least 40 years. Currently have an XJR1300.

100_1884.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sweet. I want one.

unless he's given himself a rebore and opened up the porting (he probably has) then I'm guessing not quite as much as the mighty TT-R.

I'm fairly sure you were just having a mild dig r/c. I spend what spare time I have alternating between a few other forums that I help maintain. The image I refered to made me laugh, some of the images I get daily on my personal email account are bloody funny. I'm man enough to publicly admit I reported a post and that I did. Bushman is a pest but best dealt with in a simple manner, in time he will find if he is ignored he will move on.
Cheers Mate

I'm fairly sure you were just having a mild dig r/c. I spend what spare time I have alternating between a few other forums that I help maintain. The image I refered to made me laugh, some of the images I get daily on my personal email account are bloody funny. I'm man enough to publicly admit I reported a post and that I did. Bushman is a pest but best dealt with in a simple manner, in time he will find if he is ignored he will move on.
Cheers Mate

No, I honestly don't like you and the way you think.

I doubt many will agree with you..... :thumpdown::violin:

No-ones supposed to agree with me, moron, and i resent having to spell it out.
My pet peeve; c*nts who dob people in for petty sh!t because they dont have a life.
History with HJ; I got banned because he reported a dodgy scoutmaster gif.
Hatchet buried, no hard feelings, everything is fine, i dont like him but not going to be rude, he starts thinking im his best mate, then he starts reporting people and making out like im in on the deal. Sorry mate line has to be drawn.

No-ones supposed to agree with me, moron, and i resent having to spell it out.
My pet peeve; c*nts who dob people in for petty sh!t because they dont have a life.
History with HJ; I got banned because he reported a dodgy scoutmaster gif.
Hatchet buried, no hard feelings, everything is fine, i dont like him but not going to be rude, he starts thinking im his best mate, then he starts reporting people and making out like im in on the deal. Sorry mate line has to be drawn.

mmm think I better buy me self some more of this poppin corn

Ok ...... I ride bikes and have owned a few .

Low budget fun is my motto and I've proven that to be how I like to roll .

At present I have a 1972 Honda 750 four and a 2007 Triumph Speedmistress which I bought in 2009 and love the feel of the ride it gives .

006_zps6666750f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back