Work, what do you do.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep do all that to. Also do rail bridges, tilt panel sheds and office blocks.worked on the MCG, large shopping centres, car stackers. Boss seems to know alot of people and get a lot of different work.

Love the change so its all good.

Tiler

so....if anyone has some tiling needed to be done round the goldy or south brisbane, i'm your man.

Man that sucks Rob! Similar thing happened to my father inlaw ex-cop now. Hope it's something that can heal over time mate.

Another Plumber here, I work for myself mainly in maintenance and gas fitting.

I'm the Chief Engineer for Brisbane's largest hotel, an Electrician and Diesel fitter by trade.

I did 15 years in the Navy so my diesel fitting experience is on very large slow speed engines (in excess of 7000 kW), not much use for the Nav but the basics remain the same.

Here is something different...

I'm a Analytical chemist with CSIRO working on some of the Murray's problems

Wish I had a trade some times - for fabricating etc

and i'm a student! lol

though i work as a household appliance repair guy. see a lot of good and bad things, but the conditions are great and my workforce is full of comedians so i'm happy.

Another tradie here, self employed in the Data/Comms industry, mainly cabling and infrastructure in small medium commercial and residential. Also do a lot of sub-contract work for Service Stream (Optus ULL's) ADSL faults and Central Filter installs, keeps me fairly busy.

Heading up to Currumbin, QLD with the family in the new NAV (143 km's on it) end of next week for a well deserved holiday, cant wait.

Diesel mechanic, since a back operation i am limited to what i can do on the tools, but its a great job

looks like im the third desk jockie,

Im a Civil designer, i design road's, subdivision's carpark's, highway's.
pretty well much we do all the work and the civil engineer's take the credit for it. lol

looks like im the third desk jockie,

Im a Civil designer, i design road's, subdivision's carpark's, highway's.
pretty well much we do all the work and the civil engineer's take the credit for it. lol

More roundabouts with rocks in the middle! Thanks!

Just kidding haha.

Hey Kickars, wanna move to NSW and fix up the New England highway. I have seen atleast 15 cars this week bent and twisted because the highway cant handle all the traffic.

The traffic lights aren't helping, they seem to be causing the accidents.

Dave.

I am a Phys Ed Teacher. I nearly ended up a motorbike mechanic 14 years ago. Did work experience at both and realized I'd rather have the time racing bikes and also time to work on my own bikes.

Hey Kickars, wanna move to NSW and fix up the New England highway. I have seen atleast 15 cars this week bent and twisted because the highway cant handle all the traffic.

The traffic lights aren't helping, they seem to be causing the accidents.

Dave.

hey dave,

i have family down in orange which i go there once a year, and it suck's down there, and i couldn't live in a state that looser's state of origin lol.
and plus why would i want to leave the warm weather and the 200 thousand tourist that go through hervey bay a year?
just start complaining to main road. it's there road.

Latest posts

Back