X Force Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get a set of MCC roller draws but have to save the coin first then workout a roller floor above the draws or the sliding top to the draws for ease of access to everything

Just received an X-force 3" exhaust for my 09-D22, I know you get what you pay for, but do they all come with the"modification" to the back of the dump to help clear the fire wall?
Looks to me as it has been done with a few wild hammer swings!

Anyways, it will be fitted this weekend with a chip and be treated to some dyno time, should be good.

Here it is.
As a Plumber I have "made it fit" a few times with pipework but this is a bit of a shock at first sight.

Attachments

• IMG_1149 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1149 (1280x960).jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 128
dont quote me here
but they had 2.5inch dump pipes before, as there was some navs a 3 wouldn't fit due to space.
some people complained, so they went to the 3inch dump
this would explain the modifications required to fit anyway.

does it have instructions? does it say it needfs love taps on some models?

hahaha,yep mine looked the same. definitely need it for the thai built models, even with it like that mine only has 3/4" or so of clearance to the firewall....

and no, they don't come with any instructions....

Fitted the exhaust yesterday, thankfully a mate has a workshop and dyno. Everything was tight as with no room to remove or install the dump.
The new system fitted up great, only had one spot that hit which was next to the gear box mount on the bolt that mounts the heat shield.

Also fitted up a second hand Chipit unit and picked up 75nm of torque, now drives like it should.

I thought that the tail pipe needed to be longer and terminate facing down to stop coating the back of the ute with soot.
Welded a 45deg 3" mandrel bend today which cost less than $30 and 1 hour.

Attachments

• IMG_1181 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1181 (1280x960).jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 118
May do my exhaust this year, i have a Jap built 08 and rumopur has it there is a little more room for the dump pipe, think i may shorten the exhaust though (custom steel tray so should be ok) from memory the exhaust must exit no closer to the engine then the rear doors?? correct me if im wrong so im thinking of ending it near the rear diff facing down. open to suggestions.

that x force dump pipe looks terrible
I have installed a few x force exhausts and there build quality has always been good, but that's average at best, my vote still goes to beaudesert for the best nav exhaust

glad to hear its performing well
no other clearance issues is a bonus
hows the sound? I went with the muffler delete pipe on my 22

I ended up panel beating the dump into a half reasonable shape before installation.
It's a great sounding system with the straight thro muffler.
New tail pipe works a treat, no soot on the bike with a 100km round trip to the trails

May do my exhaust this year, i have a Jap built 08 and rumopur has it there is a little more room for the dump pipe, think i may shorten the exhaust though (custom steel tray so should be ok) from memory the exhaust must exit no closer to the engine then the rear doors?? correct me if im wrong so im thinking of ending it near the rear diff facing down. open to suggestions.

As far as I'm aware the adrs state it must exit past the last sealed panel of the passenger cabin, so as long as it is behind the line of the cab you can dump it underneath...

As for the dump pipe, I will take a pic of mine when I get back home to show how much room there is (or isn't) on the Thai builds between the firewall and dump pipe..

As far as I'm aware the adrs state it must exit past the last sealed panel of the passenger cabin, so as long as it is behind the line of the cab you can dump it underneath...

As for the dump pipe, I will take a pic of mine when I get back home to show how much room there is (or isn't) on the Thai builds between the firewall and dump pipe..

Swwet cheers will be good to make the comparason, yeah im sure it will be plenty past the cab itself.

Here's about the best pic I could manage to show how much clearance there is between dump pipe and firewall on the Thai built models....

And a quick one of the tailpipe and how much clearance I have......

I put one on mine , sounds a little better shorter exhaust though so black shit builds up at the rear bumper now, didnt notice much differents in power but a tiny bit better throttle response.

Latest posts

Back