Zd30 won't start

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joffo81

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Ute started as normal today but ran for about 5 seconds and stopped. It turns over but won't start. Fuel filter was new a couple of thousand Kms ago so it shouldn't be blocked. I tried pumping the primer and turning the engine over with no luck. Is there a fuel shut-off solenoid anyone can point me too or any other ideas?
Joffo

How long since you changed glow plugs. My ute has been stuggling to start in the morning and ive had to clutch it down my driveway the last 2 mornings. Bought some new plugs today and plan on changing over the weekend. From what ive read, this is the season for this problem to start rearing it's head.

Thanks Moses- I've done my glow plugs before. My problem has been solved now. Air was being sucked in near the primer. Some pumping and cranking got her going! Good luck with the glow plugs. It was a pretty straight forward job when I did mine but I have heard of people finding it hard to get the old ones out.

Latest posts

Back