• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy - windbooster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbowkett

Reaction score
Hey guys Ive been talking to the bloke at 4wd supplies about getting a group buy on the wind booster modules, and he has told me if I can get 10 blokes hey will bring the price down from 250 to 190 and if we get 15 he will do it for 170
Send me a pm or email me on [email protected]

Dont these just give the IMPRESSION of more power. So basically when you give it 25% accel, the booster tricks the throttle to going to 40% or similar. Be easier just to put your foot down a bit more wouldnt it?

Yep, can also tone throttle response down on chipped vehicles. Basically gives you adjustability on your throttle response.

No worries guys well between Facebook and here we seem to have quite a few interested so I will get in contact with old mate tomorrow if I can and sort out where payment can be made and we will make the deadline next Wednesday which is the 14th

No worries guys well between Facebook and here we seem to have quite a few interested so I will get in contact with old mate tomorrow if I can and sort out where payment can be made and we will make the deadline next Wednesday which is the 14th

Which facebook? I posted the link on the Aus D40 page not the Aussie. and there were maybe 2 or 3 def keen @ $170.

after using one for over 5000km i would recommend them, great little gadget IMO, love it.

Latest posts

Back