• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy - windbooster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody explain to me how this unit gets rid of the lag between pedal signal & ecu letting you have it??
If all it does is amplify how hard i put my foot down, then id rather save my cash & just stomp on it...lol

i emailed the other day and was advised they were taking delivery today and would be sent out express post asap

I asked the guy who started it About that as I never got one, he said they were sent out Sunday two weeks back, I got the invoice the next day with one day to pay this was the 22/5
I've tried to call the guy who sent me the invoice to find out what's happening and haven't heard back

I asked the guy who started it About that as I never got one, he said they were sent out Sunday two weeks back, I got the invoice the next day with one day to pay this was the 22/5
I've tried to call the guy who sent me the invoice to find out what's happening and haven't heard back

I got no device, no invoice, no anything?

For those who actually got the invoice, I got this in an email today<

They were all sent out on Saturday so you should get it Tuesday.

thanks glenn

Hey fellas I apologise for any inconvenience I haven't been checking on here and with preparation for an upcoming Cape trip I have been stretched thin. I was in contact with Glen last Wednesday and he told me that there was a stuff around in China and he had only just received them. There was also a few issues with people saying they were in but pulling out last minute. If you have not received an invoice please let me know and I can ask the question as to why.
Sorry again for the stuff around and lack of communication
Regards
Rob

Any word I was told they were being sent express post Wednesday. Now being Monday I should of received it by now

Mine arrived today. Instructions are shit and took a few goes to get working but is sweet now.

When installing for mine. Windbooster module clips in with the clips facing passenger side and then the original plug goes on top with the clip lock facing the firewall(180 degrees from standard)

same here,

everyones right, It doesnt make any more horse power but it sure feels like it :)
might stop me wanting to put the chip back in hahaha

Does it actually take away the half second delay when you drop the hammer or is it simply amplifying the throttle position? This question was asked a few pages back with out and answer.

Does it actually take away the half second delay when you drop the hammer or is it simply amplifying the throttle position? This question was asked a few pages back with out and answer.

About to order one for my 2010 d22 will it take the delay at take off away ?

Latest posts

Back