• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy - windbooster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be that.... If you want to email me the code for your sig I'll have a play around with it and see if if a make it work (I used to work in IT) I'll pm you my email address if you like?

that would be good, thanks.

what will you need from my end?

do you just want me to copy all the links from the area where i can edit my sig?

I don't know how, it's the biggest fu$3ing signature i have ever seen on any forum ever. :confused3::redcool:

:rofl2: it started out with a couple of sponsors and then we were inundated with all these great companies offering to help the Muster out.
It actually got to the point where we had to alter the forum restrictions on the amount of characters aloud in my signature!! :hahaha:

:rofl2: it started out with a couple of sponsors and then we were inundated with all these great companies offering to help the Muster out.

It actually got to the point where we had to alter the forum restrictions on the amount of characters aloud in my signature!! :hahaha:

Terrible situation to be in Nathan. Haha

Did you figure it out yet Nath

Sparra'a is showing up.

And yes I'm using forumRunner But also on my computer

And it's not there either.

Cheers Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back