• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy - windbooster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine form the guys at "THE ULTIMATE SUSPENSION" they do more then just suspension.
Give them a call and tell Brendan your are from the Navara Forum.

There i a link to them in my signature as they are one of our Muster sponsors.

Installed Windbooster

Bought a windbooster through Facebook deal for $209 delivered, installed it so easy to do and my response is wow, even more pedal response, enhances my DP chip and Beaudesert exhaust. So impressed worth the cost I say

I got mine form the guys at "THE ULTIMATE SUSPENSION" they do more then just suspension. Give them a call and tell Brendan your are from the Navara Forum. There i a link to them in my signature as they are one of our Muster sponsors.

Just on a side note Nah....
Your signature is not showing up, i'm not sure if you're aware of that?

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Just on a side note Nah....
Your signature is not showing up, i'm not sure if you're aware of that?

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

It is on my laptop screen, how are you viewing the forum?
forum runner or another forum app from your phone?

can you have a look at "Sparra's" and tell me if his is working.

I will adjust mine if it is, do everyone else's show up on tapatalk? or none at all?

Sparra snot working either. Not sure if everybody else's is (Ill check later when have computer handy) but if 75GRC signature is , Pocoyos v6 that works.

Sparra snot working either. Not sure if everybody else's is (Ill check later when have computer handy) but if 75GRC signature is , Pocoyos v6 that works.

Thanks mate, im thinking its because of all the links attached to each sponsors name may not be able to be read through tapatalk or they might just not display them??

Could be that.... If you want to email me the code for your sig I'll have a play around with it and see if if a make it work (I used to work in IT) I'll pm you my email address if you like?

Latest posts

Back