Mileage Booster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think you'll find there is already a thread here somewhere suggesting these aren't far short of wonderful toys like that thing Brocky came out with for Commodores. I haven't tried one and would be unlikely too but each to their own, some no doubt believe they work.

Yak urine also works well - if you think there's some about to be splashed your way, you drive faster. Works every time.

I don't know why everyone isn't using yak urine these days, it's 100% guaranteed made by Tibetan yaks that belong to the Holy Order of the Monks of St Francis and the Donkey with Bunions.

Seriously ... save your money. Remove lead from right shoe. Start saving more. That works, and doesn't cost you any more than the mouse click to open this post and read it.

The combustion of a engine becomes weaker gradually. As a result, the consumption gets worse and power decreases. Magic Booster solves this problem by providing a steady electricity to the fuel system to gain better fuel efficiency. Although there is an alternator in the vehicles but it doesn't provide a steady electricity (see the white line in the diagram) because it is a motor and has oscillation. Also, the other electric appliances inside the car share the electricity at the same time. Therefore the fuel cannot be completely combusted due to unstable ignition spark(gas, lpg) or unstable re-compression of the fuel injection (diesel). Magic Booster covers the gaps between the crests while it detects the weakness of electricity (see the purple line in the diagram), resulting in steady & complete combustion that helps to make your engine run smoother and save the mileage.
Sounds pretty realistic to me?

Last edited:
it looks like its a capacitor.
got to love the BS writeup, makes sh*t sound so tasty.

Id like to know how it magically helps a diesel that requires compression to fire.

Dave.

these aren't far short of wonderful toys like that thing Brocky came out with for Commodores.

Ah, the old "Energy Polarizer". but, but, that worked! Didn't it??? so your saying dosen't align molecules to make your car faster and handle better????

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdppylOFX4[/YT]

yep, he could have been Mr HSV, but went all earth boy. shame.

Brocky was convinced it worked because he made it and that is more than I'll give these idiots that import this shit on ebay, the chances of them knowing anything more then the company tag line would be fairly low.

I dunno but I seem to remember that for those who believed it in it was an affordable and powerful tool. It was the Hyclon (spelling?) of the '80's. Some people are desperate enough to believe in anything whether it's an additive or a little box. There will be another new one in 12 months time and we can have this discussion again.

Latest posts

Back