*VNOG* Walhalla 8th Jan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Daytrip around Walhalla area.
Overnight a possibility for those interested.
Trip will be suitable for beginners and advanced.
If your available and interested then please post up and make your intentions known.
Trip will be planned around those wanting to attend and discussion as always is welcome.

Woody and MRS and JNR would be interested ... but will confirm at least one week prior to the 8th.

Yep, ill be keen but just cant confirm yet. Might look at bringing the lady and the puppies.
Will be in touch...

I'm a possible for this one.I'll let you know closer to the date.
If i do go i will camp.That barn looks good Ridgie.

no thanks ... the 4 cyl TD does a bloody good job ... dont have ANY need for the thirst of a V8 ....

After a worn out hilux the nav feels like a v8. But scotty,s does have a nice note am sure the bushwalkers enjoy it too :sarcastic:

I was thinkin that on the weekend too dave! Ill take one of those CDs, what a pissa!! You could then hook up a pa to your cb and no one would know the difference!

aparaently RIDGIE was burbling V8 noises all the way home 2 weekend in a row ... and he did that without the CD

Woody - correct! Following Scotty brings back memories. The technique comes from owning three noisy V8 vehicles in my lifetime - so I can imitate the sound well - but it will never be the same - there is always something missing !!!

I'd be keen on that trip. May have to confirm closer to the date, having some battery trouble. Should fix it by then though. Stockyards is a great place for a parmie and pot, followed by many more pots. I may bring along my Father inlaw. He does drive a 2010 model Hilux. All that means is we'll have someone to hang it on.

Latest posts

Back