*VNOG* Walhalla 8th Jan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not being smart, and this is an honest question, even if 8 beers in, whats the difference? no cost to woody and problem fixed.

Dealership deflecting crap and doing their best. They probably had a shroud in stock or surplus and to keep Woody as a customer have stumped up. The dealerships are independently owned and despise Nissan Australia almost as much as I do.

Yes, the dealership was stumped by what appeared to be a clear cut case of warrantee claim. They asked that i leave the car with them for 2 days whilst they go through the crap with Nissan, by taking heaps of photo's and sending off the claim to Nissan elctronically. The Dealership informed me that Nissan would send back further information requests (which they did twice) and would be easier for dealership to have the car available instead of asking me to come back in all the time.

I have been very impressed with the dealership informing me of the whole process prior to putting the claim in. Even more impressed by the levels of information provided to me once the claim got knocked back - and what course of action to take through nissan customer service complaints section.

This is a clear case of being loyal to your local dealer (if you already find them good to deal with) as the service manager has fought tooth and nail on MY behalf to get free parts out of nissan.

Heata - the difference is that the dealer will be doing the labour for free to fit those couple of parts - whereas NISSAN should be footing the entire bill, including the dealers labour costs. The dealer is looking after MY interests and is working to keep ME as a client, and are quietly pissed off at Nissan for not doing the same.

Latest posts

Back