*VNOG* Walhalla 8th Jan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All clear Woody. I have booked the two remaining sites and will be going for a look on Wednesday to see what can fit on each site - but their description makes it sound like a few tents would fit. First in best dressed - you are in!

Thanks Ridgie

Hello all... My names Gary and i am new to the forum, and wanting to tag along on your trip in a couple of weeks. From what i have been reading throught the post's you all sound like a great bunch of people.
I will only be coming for the day but thouroughly look forward to meeting you all.
Cheers Gaz

I'm out sorry guys, I gotta work that weekend.
Aido, your dogs look cool, my dog would hate them... she's a bitch... literally! But she's gotta learn to get on with big dogs better somehow!
Hope you guys have a good weekend. I hate work.
Might look at the gold panning weekend if nothing else of interest comes up!

Hello all... My names Gary and i am new to the forum, and wanting to tag along on your trip in a couple of weeks. From what i have been reading throught the post's you all sound like a great bunch of people.
I will only be coming for the day but thouroughly look forward to meeting you all.
Cheers Gaz

:welcome:

Good onya Gaz. Keep an eye on this thread and details will come from Aido.

we will need to organise to do this one again - the missus and i really want to tag along but we have a wedding. :( we love the rawson stockyard!

Okay folks - time to get serious and confirm.

Who is camping? The sites are a decent size and will fit a few tents. I have booked and paid a deposit for two sites. Each site has an ensuite.

Cost is $15-00 per adult, $3-00 per child.

So far I have the following for camping:
Woody & wife & child.
Scotty & child.
Navarian.

Is there anyone else?

Who wants a seat at the table for dinner at the Stockyards?

Meet up times etc for the days touring will be posted soon.

Last edited:
Ridge

we (all 3) are in, and also for the dinner too.

what tracks are you looking at doing, so i can upload the right map files into my GPS ...

Ridge

we (all 3) are in, and also for the dinner too.

what tracks are you looking at doing, so i can upload the right map files into my GPS ...

Thanks Woody.

Haven't looked at tracks - that was Aido's domain. So I guess it is open to suggestions.

TRIP PLANS - WALHALLA 8 Jan 2011.

:welcome:

OKAY - trip plans

Those coming:
Ridgie
TaylorNav
WoodyD40
Scottybobcat
Gaz85
Navarian
late addition 08Kingcab.

9.30am to 10.00am - Meet at toilet block on the right hand side as you enter Walhalla (before the pub). Will depart at 10.00am.

UHF 17.

Tracks to be covered (and this is well and truly open for discussion).
Maiden Town Track
Gladstone Track
Deep Creek No2
Deep Creek No5
Army Track
Donnely Creek Track (to check out some huts)

Options then - depending on time:
O'Keefe Track
Pluto Track
Violet Town Track
Red Jacket Track
RJ Spur Track
Victor Spur Road.

CAMPING & DINNER:
Ridgie
Navarian
Scotty & child.
Woody & wife & child.

:driver:

Last edited:
Sounds good,i will have my gas stove on board and fry pan etc so we can cook some lunch.

Laugh it up.
Thinking about it the Exploder could actually do those tracks......hmmm
Waiting on a CV and have got to get an alignment on the Tuk Tuk Fri. Might still make it but not counting on it.

Cant believe that the bent and welded tie rod was near enough to true that it steered straight. Put the new one in this morning and after an hour of adjustment couldn't get near it.

As for CV Boots.......was easier to order a whole new CV.
Nissan price on CV boot $90. CBC Bearings $17 CV from Nissan....dont ask. CV from CBC $157 + GST delivered from QLD.

I'm not laughing mate,i know all week you'd be stressed out over the tuk tuk,it's the last weekend of your holidays so come out for a spin.
Leave it in the driveway if it's not on the road,bring the exploder,it will go fine,or your clan can jump in with me no probs. :cheers!:

Cant believe that the bent and welded tie rod was near enough to true that it steered straight. Put the new one in this morning and after an hour of adjustment couldn't get near it.

Hey they don't pay me the big money for nothing.:sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back