101 reasons why a D22 is better than a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what this particular thread is all about so your shite is not even off topic here.

Hey, lets just rejoice in the fact that we both love a superior product in a Navara. And if you D40 blokes can't handle that, well you might as well pack away the generators used to plug your hairdryers into and go home. :redcool:

If you D40 blokes can't handle that, well you might as well pack away the generators used to plug your hairdryers into and go home. :redcool:

Generators are to noisy for them, most have the optional extra.
43e6e_hair_dryer_41fARa1ZcLL.jpg

iv had both ... the d40 wins over all the d22 is slow and small cab space say what u want about the d40 at the end of the day the d22 isn't that grate offroad anyway just like the d40 we struggle in the bush we all lose to patrols landcrusiers i bought the navara coz i need it for work and camping and a little bit off road knowing it would never do what a bigger 4x4 can do .

who cares who has what as long as we all getting out there and having fun
least we don't drive toyota's

I heard that Nissan was a bit concerned with adding this color to the D40 option list as they would not be able to keep up with demand.

pinkd40.jpg

The bastards didn't have that option when I brought mine, took a dickhead footballer (and a good cause) to get Nissan to paint one pink. I was so disappointed.

It's hard economic times daddy-o it makes much more sense to make my nail polish match the vehicle paint.

Latest posts

Back