2012 Muster Attendees

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never had trouble with cops in or around Mansfield they are pretty ruthless with speeding as alot of tourists during winter think they own the roads and drive like complete wankers

Im also looking into coming up for a day if thats possible? would be the other half, the 6yr old and myself let me know what i need to do as in forms fees etc. Thanx.

Im also looking into coming up for a day if thats possible? would be the other half, the 6yr old and myself let me know what i need to do as in forms fees etc. Thanx.

We hadn't thought about day-only or single-night attendance. I think last year it was a fixed fee, mostly because the highest expense for us was insurance for the event (we had to have $20 million public liability insurance in case anyone was hurt - that was a legal requirement).

Last year we were also so far from anywhere that almost everyone attended for the entire weekend so this issue never really raised itself. I'll post the answer here when I have it!

They haven't said if they're providing a car or not. We're closer to their headquarters this year, so they might do something themselves without telling us as a surprise but who knows.

We have to order stuff (this year we're doing hats not shirts) and get showbags together for everyone (kids included). We can do the showbags in short order but the hat supplier wants a bit extra time to get the job done.

Could everyone who's coming along - whether you've grabbed the rego form or not - just quickly post in here to say they're coming and how many people? If there's a couple of changes at the end of the day that's no big drama, but if we order 20 hats and 50 people come, that's a drama - and if we order 200 hats and only 5 people show, then we've wasted a lot of money.

3 weeks to go!

Speaking of hats, I spoke to the supplier who gave me until lunchtime this Friday to place the order.

That means we need to have reasonable numbers before then. PLEASE post if you're coming.

I'm in for 2adults and 3kids under 9, we'll complete the forms later in the week/early next week

At the moment we don't have enough people to form a soccer team and including Geoff and myself there are only 5 cars confirmed with 3 others possibly coming.

Unless we can get enough numbers, we'll have no choice but to return donations to sponsors, fees to the few attendees that have paid and hope for a better response next year.

As Tony has already mentioned we've had a only a small number of bookings.

We need a minimum number to make the muster viable and we haven't reached it so if you're on the fence speak up now because this really is your absolute last chance to do so.

Latest posts

Back