Navara Muster 2012 date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stockers82 said:
Sounds Awesome, Looking Forward to it. What time does it usually finish on the Sunday? The Kids have school on the Monday or is most of it finished on the Saturday?

Last year it was during school holidays. I'm not to fussed if Kendall has a few days off school if we decide to do some of the high country with some interstate members

scottybobcat said:
Last year it was during school holidays. I'm not to fussed if Kendall has a few days off school if we decide to do some of the high country with some interstate members

Sorry to interrupt, but is Kendall your daughter? Or son?
I love the name

We're still getting details together. We've had some problems but things are progressing. Stay tuned, we should have lots of details within the next couple of weeks.

The date is firm: 9 to 11 November.

can you do a day trip(just seen this trip)

would saturday be the day to came and have a look should have the ute going i hope

we are keen to stay an xtra day or 2 scotty
BUT
no more of your
" this should be a good track,i used to ride my bike through here"
:rofl2:

61 days to go
more info please comitee

We have sent off paperwork, once that is back and confirmed we should have some more info for you.

We've had to wait a month for the manager of the facility to return from an overseas holiday which delayed things.

Unable to attend!

G’ day folks,

My apologies for not being able to attend this year’s muster!

Unfortunately, Due to my health problems and that my wife and I are expecting child number 3; we will be unable to attend this year’s Victorian muster.

However on a positive note, I am saving myself for next year’s August 2013 Cape York expedition in which I will be definitely hooking up with some of you on that trip.

PS, Hopefully I would like to catch up with some of the Newcastle/Singleton lads before Christmas.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:violin2:

G’ day folks,

My apologies for not being able to attend this year’s muster!

Unfortunately, Due to my health problems and that my wife and I are expecting child number 3; we will be unable to attend this year’s Victorian muster.

However on a positive note, I am saving myself for next year’s August 2013 Cape York expedition in which I will be definitely hooking up with some of you on that trip.

PS, Hopefully I would like to catch up with some of the Newcastle/Singleton lads before Christmas.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:violin2:

paul
tony informed me you will be down this way shortly
hopefully we can all get together for a feed and water
ian

won't be able to make the whole weekend unfortunately.
but should be able to make it up for a look on the sunday.

Latest posts

Back