Navara Muster 2012 date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day lounge lizards!

Even though my family and I are unable to attend this years Muster. I am concerned that there appears to be a lack of interest in the event? I hope i am wrong! Could you please confirm if the Muster is still on!​

Question: How many members do we have that have definitely confirmed that they will be in attendance at this years Victorian muster?

Question: What events have been planned for the families? ie; children?

Question: Do we have many sponsors?

Question: Will Krafty & Super admin Dave be in attendance?

Question: what help is still needed by the committee to make this event happen?

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

yes it has been very quiet ???????
we have an alternative hol planned and will decide next week where we are going

Just a 2c comment. given the delays and difficulties in getting this years muster finalised perhaps organising committees for 2013 and 2014 be appoint at this years muster. Then each year after, the committee for two years in advance be appointed.

Just a 2c comment. given the delays and difficulties in getting this years muster finalised perhaps organising committees for 2013 and 2014 be appoint at this years muster. Then each year after, the committee for two years in advance be appointed.

I agree with Terry,

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Luke's been busy with work and some rather major personal issues up in Qld, and he can't make it to this year's muster either.

However Geoff and I have been getting stuff done. The venue has been secured @ Tolmie Recreation Area and we're in the process of getting hats done for this year (unless someone has a source that can do shirts!).

We'll get the forms done in the next couple of days and post 'em up.

Ahh well might have to come too, someone's gotta pull you guys out!..

Definitely in, can't wait! Not sure whether I would go 4 wheeling or touring though, so much good stuff to see around that area.

We've had to make a decision on the dates (sorry to those who may have booked in holidays) and we will be hosting the Muster on the 9-11th November.

Venues
Most of the sites we were looking at were in the order of $30/p/n. This seemed too expensive. Hunting a little further, we found a site at the Tolmie Sports Ground:
http://www.mansfieldonline.com.au/tolmiesports.html

Will dogs be welcome at the muster?

unfortunatly tracey and i wont be able to attend this years muster
we have a medical appointment on the monday that cant be put off or missed
so get heaps of pics guys and have a great time

on the upside we will be competing in the son of trails plus the weekend before muster

unfortunatly tracey and i wont be able to attend this years muster
we have a medical appointment on the monday that cant be put off or missed
so get heaps of pics guys and have a great time

on the upside we will be competing in the son of trails plus the weekend before muster

We'll have to leave early as we need to be back on the Monday too...Though we still live in Victoria so it's a bit easier :)

Hey guys a few people have said they want to take a trip in the high country wile going to the muster. I just been looking on google maps. Im in bairnsdale and surely you can get to Mansfield via the bush. Maybe dargo. Google maps says to go over mt hotham. Does anyone know how to or would be interested going up that way

Hey guys a few people have said they want to take a trip in the high country wile going to the muster. I just been looking on google maps. Im in bairnsdale and surely you can get to Mansfield via the bush. Maybe dargo. Google maps says to go over mt hotham. Does anyone know how to or would be interested going up that way

Go via the Great Alpine Road

Will dogs be welcome at the muster?

I've looked at what other 4WD clubs were doing and they were saying that because of the presence of children, dogs were NOT allowed, which is what happened last year but for a different reason - there were fox baits laid everywhere.

My understanding at Tolmie is that they even run dog shows at the grounds, so they won't deny us having dogs, but as adults we have to consider the children that are coming along and as a committee we need to make sure that we encourage an environment where everyone feels safe and friendly.

Even child-friendly dogs can react badly to a child, especially if they're like my grandson ... oooh, look, balls! *grab* WOOF! HOooooooOOOWL!

I know we could say "dogs are allowed if they're people friendly" but there are pit bull owners that swear their dogs are fantastic around kids right up to the point where the dog rips off a chunk of toddler arm and then they'll blame the kid.

The problem is further compounded when a gentle, old small dog (like our Bichon) is allowed then other dogs must be allowed, and one of THOSE dogs takes a dislike to another dog and all of a sudden we've got 4WDs and dogs guts on display.

It really is a lot easier to ask people to NOT bring their dogs, because of all the extra hassle it could create.

I've looked at what other 4WD clubs were doing and they were saying that because of the presence of children, dogs were NOT allowed, which is what happened last year but for a different reason - there were fox baits laid everywhere.

My understanding at Tolmie is that they even run dog shows at the grounds, so they won't deny us having dogs, but as adults we have to consider the children that are coming along and as a committee we need to make sure that we encourage an environment where everyone feels safe and friendly.

Even child-friendly dogs can react badly to a child, especially if they're like my grandson ... oooh, look, balls! *grab* WOOF! HOooooooOOOWL!

I know we could say "dogs are allowed if they're people friendly" but there are pit bull owners that swear their dogs are fantastic around kids right up to the point where the dog rips off a chunk of toddler arm and then they'll blame the kid.

The problem is further compounded when a gentle, old small dog (like our Bichon) is allowed then other dogs must be allowed, and one of THOSE dogs takes a dislike to another dog and all of a sudden we've got 4WDs and dogs guts on display.

It really is a lot easier to ask people to NOT bring their dogs, because of all the extra hassle it could create.

Farkkk-meeee, Tony,

What about Dave, Krafty, Morticus and Scotty.

Apparently when the moon comes out, these farkers usual turn into ware-wolfs!!!!! Whats more dangerous! lol!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Latest posts

Back