2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spent the last four hrs packing all the stuff into the Muster show bags!! not a bad bunch of stuff in there even a couple of our very own Muster Stickers designed by old Tony.

Every one that registered will get one and a Muster T-Shirt !!

ARE WE THERE YET !!

Cannot believe it's less then a week away now! This time next week sitting around in the camp chairs, nice beverage in hand talking abouts 4wds, looking at 4wds while sitting amongst 4wdsl

Better pack some Cigars a well then.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414314246.710213.jpg

IMPORTANT!

As of this coming Monday night, we can't take any more bank transfer payments for ANYTHING. If you are coming to the Muster and haven't paid by 5pm Sydney time tomorrow, then hang on to your cash because we won't be able to verify your payment in time for the Muster - bring it with you!

diaster has befallen me!

Work has called me in over the weekend as a mandatory weekend, it's my job or the muster and I would love to say I have the balls to quit work to attend but might be a but tough when I get back with the wife and the house.

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend, can't belive I'm going to miss it! Hopefully I can have my shirt etc posted to me?

Back